Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that's right I finally got the pics off my camera...

Here's my $ 750 dollar Oxford Special....

E.
the infamous trailer snatcher right out from under a "not committed buyer's" nose.... :p

Attachments

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
she's in great shape... a lil rustoleum on the metal parts to clean up the "lil" bit of rust just starten and she looks just like new .... :thumb:

E.

Attachments

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nutton fancy but she does the job :D

wheel chock,D-rings and various hanging and mounting attachments included.. I added the outdoor carpeting :D

My baby feels right at home...

Now I just gotta get me a wide ramp so I can walk the bike up :2cents:

E.

Attachments

·
Registered
154 Posts
Schweet! :cool:

The "old" Sunny would still be haranguing you over that deal! :rolleyes:

-Steve (slow guy on the 900SS from the track day a couple weeks ago) a/k/a Shasta McNasty

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Very Good! Now you can come down for a WV run or a track day at Beaverun!:thumb: :)

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
shasta mcnasty said:
Schweet! :cool:

The "old" Sunny would still be haranguing you over that deal! :rolleyes:

-Steve (slow guy on the 900SS from the track day a couple weeks ago) a/k/a Shasta McNasty
Hey darlin... good to hear from you... yeah I still don't get why he was so darn touchy about it??? It's not like I did it to be a "dick/bitch" he said no committment and I said yes and was able to get down there 2 hrs or so after I got the call back :confused: I truely hope he aint' got hard feelings over it... he seems like a nice kid and all... :thumb:

and by the way what was the other lil fellas name on the small bike :huh:

Ya'll plannin on coming out to trackoholics end of Sept? I'd be hitten Grattan twice next month if Michael could have gotten another day set up but alas I'm stuck with only getting to go once...

Dad... not sure about doing another track... reckon as long as they got a novice session I'd love to give it atry but I dont' trust very many trackday companies and it'd be a hard sell ;)

I'm going to Deals Gap this weekend.. but the trailer is only going as far as Detroit then switchen over to carpool down with Hellsnat and his wife... LOL poor thing gonna get dirty :p

E.

·
Registered
154 Posts
DreamRyder said:
Hey darlin... good to hear from you... yeah I still don't get why he was so darn touchy about it??? It's not like I did it to be a "dick/bitch" he said no committment and I said yes and was able to get down there 2 hrs or so after I got the call back :confused: I truely hope he aint' got hard feelings over it... he seems like a nice kid and all... :thumb:

and by the way what was the other lil fellas name on the small bike :huh:

Ya'll plannin on coming out to trackoholics end of Sept? I'd be hitten Grattan twice next month if Michael could have gotten another day set up but alas I'm stuck with only getting to go once...

Dad... not sure about doing another track... reckon as long as they got a novice session I'd love to give it atry but I dont' trust very many trackday companies and it'd be a hard sell ;)

I'm going to Deals Gap this weekend.. but the trailer is only going as far as Detroit then switchen over to carpool down with Hellsnat and his wife... LOL poor thing gonna get dirty :p

E.
Watch it with that "lil fella" crap! :twofinger The efficiently-sized gentleman on the two-stroke is named Pat.

Can't make it to tracko in Sept. My bike fun budget for the next couple months is blown on buying a new bike...for my wife who just got her license yesterday! :D We're going to look at a CB-1 tonight.

Catch ya later.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
shasta mcnasty said:
Watch it with that "lil fella" crap! :twofinger The efficiently-sized gentleman on the two-stroke is named Pat.

Can't make it to tracko in Sept. My bike fun budget for the next couple months is blown on buying a new bike...for my wife who just got her license yesterday! :D We're going to look at a CB-1 tonight.

Catch ya later.
LOL... kinda like when I told Pat his bike was cute... :p

Darn I was hoping to have more fun passin ya ;)

Congrats to Mrs. Shasta :thumb: she gonna come out and join ya for trackdays too ? :D we can always use more gals at the track... :thumb:

E.
my "baby" trailer needs some graphics now :eyebrows: Have to see what I can get worked up :cool:

·
Registered
154 Posts
E, you'll have to wait until next spring for me to pass you again! :twofinger

If Mrs. Shasta wants to get out on the track she'll let me know and I wouldn't dream of stopping her. We'll be starting easy with some short street rides though--even though I think the track is much safer than the street, I think she'd be better off with some street experience before heading out there.

I hope she does came out on the track, that's one of the reasons we're looking at a CB-1 rather than some UJM or cruiser. I'd really like to get her on a little Monster but can't afford another Ducati right now. :(

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
shasta mcnasty said:
E, you'll have to wait until next spring for me to pass you again! :twofinger

even though I think the track is much safer than the street

Ha... only way you pass me is by out braking me into turn 1... ya lil shit... :twofinger then I'm stuck suckin your tail pipe till we get to turn 4 ;) I gotta work on not slowing down so damn much for turn 1, it's wide as hell :rolleyes:

totally agreed.. but I still enjoy the street riding ;) - You two will have to meet up for some riding with us sometime... :thumb:

E.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
DreamRyder said:

"then I'm stuck suckin your tail pipe"

"Have to see what I can get worked up"

E.
:eek:

·
Registered
154 Posts
DreamRyder said:
You two will have to meet up for some riding with us sometime... :thumb:

E.
How old is Mini-E? Our daughters are 8, 8, and 6. Maybe we can set up a riding/play date. :D I've wanted to get up to the Thumb for a while...

(just waiting for the manglequotes on this one...) :rolleyes:

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LuckyStrike said:
:twofinger

shasta mcnasty said:
How old is Mini-E? Our daughters are 8, 8, and 6. Maybe we can set up a riding/play date. :D I've wanted to get up to the Thumb for a while...

(just waiting for the manglequotes on this one...) :rolleyes:
mini- E (more commonly known as Racheal) is 8 yrs old..
the blonde (Kayla) in my photo gallery with me on my first motorcycle is now 7rs old
and then my oldest (Stephanie) is going to be 13 in a couple weeks :D

That would be awesome for you to bring the entire family up and my oldest can babysit while we go out for a tour of the Thumb and then do a Bar-b-Que afterwords... we have tons of room for ya'll to stay the night and head back the next day so you're not feeling rushed... we can even saddle up the horse for the girls to ride :D

E.
(yeah nothing is sacred around here and is subject to twisted meanings - mostly dirty LOL... I can't complain though I'm just as bad at times :p )

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Excellent.. :thumb:

E.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts