Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Maybe I`m out of the loop, and you`re going back to florida for the winter... but why would you buy a boat for a winter hobby in PA? Anyways, nice boat I guess... thats one place I never really cared for speed.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Dude they must be paying you alot more in the navy than when I was in! My wife wants to buy herself a jet ski next summer, which means I will have to take care of it, trailer it to the river/lake, and then watch her have fun on it.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol, dan, tell her you should get a jet boat or something so you both can have fun, and ski behind it ect.

and what i ment by a winter hobby, i mean something to keep me busy and re-build

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no i didnt sell it, i waited all weekend i even wrote him and told him i was gonna sell it to him for a little less, because i would feel bad for selling it to him that high.........

he was supposed to call me sun morning and let me know what to do as far as meeting him ect, i am thinking if i dont hear from him today or tomorrow i am gonna sell it to another guy who lives near me

·
Registered
99 Posts
cstmgsxr said:
no i didnt sell it, i waited all weekend i even wrote him and told him i was gonna sell it to him for a little less, because i would feel bad for selling it to him that high.........

he was supposed to call me sun morning and let me know what to do as far as meeting him ect, i am thinking if i dont hear from him today or tomorrow i am gonna sell it to another guy who lives near me
$1500 and you remove the shag.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
You were gonna sell it for less because you felt bad???

... Do we need to have a talk??? You always try to get the most out of it... ALWAYS!!! Never give up profit! NEVER!

What were you thinking?:confused:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the original price was $5k, then after taking into consideration of a new tank, wiring harness, and fresh paint i knocked $1k off...

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
duessel said:
Holy Fuck, take the money and run!!!!!
I am not sure what he is thinking... :rolleyes:

Wade... we are talking about $1000.00 here. The Navy must be paying pretty good to be able to just throw away $1000.00 for no good reason.

Reconsider it! PLEASE! It is hurting my wallet just thinking about it!

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
o|||||||o said:
I am not sure what he is thinking... :rolleyes:
I am not sure what he is thinking with that price. If he gets $5k for that bike, I would bow bown to him. Shit, if he got $4k for that bike, I would bow down to him for being a good salesman.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts