Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
For some reason, your photos aren't viewable, even when I copy the URLs into my browser. Congrats on the new ST anyway, and hope the acid damage isn't too severe.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How the hell do you post pics? Im going to the site that my pics are hosted, (www.photopoint.com) clicking on my pic so that it opens in a new window and using the right mouse button to select the properties. I then Copy the URL of the pic and put that in my post with the
tags on either end. Why wont they show up?

Mike

·
Registered
309 Posts
They were there a few hours ago, I swear.:confused:

At one point when I opened this post I saw a bunch of computer gobly-gook at the top of the page (code error messages). I don't think it's you.

·
Registered
309 Posts
This was what I saw:

Warning: getimagesize: Unable to open 'http://atlantic.photoisland.com/sessions/48943487304/10942316lg.jpg' for reading. in /www/sbw/forums/admin/functions.php on line 751

Warning: getimagesize: Unable to open ' ' for reading. in /www/sbw/forums/admin/functions.php on line 751

·
Registered
865 Posts
tigertex said:
okay lemme give this a try:

Whose bike is that Brian....???

·
Registered
309 Posts
Cam McFarland said:

Whose bike is that Brian....???

That's the Nipple Bandit's bike. He was having some technical difficulties in posting his pics (notice they are links now). Plus the web site was giving some weird messages. He asked me for some help so I posted one just to see if I could. I'll post the rest if he wants me to (or one of the mods could I suppose).

LOL, you didn't think it was mine did you?:D

·
Registered
865 Posts
tigertex said:

That's the Nipple Bandit's bike. He was having some technical difficulties in posting his pics (notice they are links now). Plus the web site was giving some weird messages. He asked me for some help so I posted one just to see if I could. I'll post the rest if he wants me to (or one of the mods could I suppose).

LOL, you didn't think it was mine did you?:D
Thats why I was asking, I thought you must have put your motor into a new frame & gotten new plastic......lol.

I knew you were going for a new look.;) :D

·
Registered
309 Posts
Cam McFarland said:

Thats why I was asking, I thought you must have put your motor into a new frame & gotten new plastic......lol.

I knew you were going for a new look.;) :D

Heh, heh. That would be a BIG change...lol. :D

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yep, thats my Duc. ow did you get the images to post? I think the links are working, at least they do for me.... Well what do you all think?

Mike:eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts