Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sooooooo...here she is :love:

Say hello to my little friend...2004 125sx, lightly used buy a kid who was scared of it.

She'll take some getting used to coming off of the KX100...but once I break her, I have a feeling it'll be GREAT! :eyebrows:

·
Registered
264 Posts

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Nice ride...I thought 2-strokes were frowned upon on trails and in Michigan?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Judge said:
Nice ride...I thought 2-strokes were frowned upon on trails and in Michigan?
Nope, the thumpers are what is endangering the trails..
My 07' stock is 100Db's and Michigan law is 93db's and requires a spark arrestor... Most jackholes put pipes such as the "Big Gun" on and it's over 110DB's and hurts power overall...So, my new bike doesn't meet sound or have the S/A.. Thats another $200 on a brand new bike...

The two stroke thing was an overblown EPA attempt at emissions a few years back.. Now the smokers are cleaner than the fourstrokes and every year the ban (which was supposed to happen in 06) gets pushed back..
The law is stating new manufacturing of two strokes and not the ownership and riding of them...

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea Matt, I've got the perfect bike for Leslie...and my brother has an RM you could get for cheap :D And I know how much you guys love camping...c'mon.

I'm sure we can rig up a milk crate for the dogs too...we'll make em some little helmets and they'll be all set!

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Ya'll are killing me......

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
You guys have no idea on what is going on.

I SOOOOOOOO want to get rid of the r6 and 954, but the old lady is all about keeping then and waiting to get dirtbikes and not get totally rid of the street bikes.

I want dirtbikes that for less than an hour, we can make them street legal.

That is where it is at! Now to get the old lady on board.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fine, you can come too Brian. I think your dog will be too bike to ride with you though :D Plus she's a scaredy dog.

·
Registered
264 Posts
This is an EXCELLENT buy....
http://dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?t=142637

Matt and Brian,
We have a friend that is selling an 03 YZ450 for CHEAP!!.. $1800 and thats a CRAZY price... Runs good and is clean, he has two other 450's and hasn't rode it in two years..
He nees the cash to finish his turbo Dodge Dart

·
Registered
264 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
1badr6 said:
Give me some info on the 450, i have been tossing the idea about making the r6 100% track and getting a supermoto for the street.

PM or send me some info or pictures at [email protected]

-NIck
Thats to big a bike fopr you. you need to just buy cori's old kx100 so you dont hurt yourself.:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
iroc8210 said:
Sooooooo...here she is :love:
Say hello to my little friend...2004 125sx, lightly used buy a kid who was scared of it.
She'll take some getting used to coming off of the KX100...but once I break her, I have a feeling it'll be GREAT! :eyebrows:
:cheers:

Congrats cory it looks sweet - i love KTM's. and let me know if you want some spare plastic, i'm pretty sure i have a full set still in my shed

·
I like my bike like I like my girl - Nekkid
1,142 Posts
almightys said:
Thats to big a bike fopr you. you need to just buy cori's old kx100 so you dont hurt yourself.:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger
Hahaha if i had it my way i would get a 650 :)

But a 450 will be more than enough for me to get myself into some trouble on the street.

-Nick

·
Registered
347 Posts
iroc8210 said:
I'm sure we can rig up a milk crate for the dogs too...we'll make em some little helmets and they'll be all set!

you mean like these? :D

very nice bike too! (even if it is a kentucky trail machine... )

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LOL, thats close...I need to get Hellsnat to post up some pics of his dogs on his bike...funny as hell...especially when you're riding behind him and get to watch the dogs bounce around and even get some mad air on the big bumps. :thumb:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I thought you had pictures? You showed them to me before I went biking with you and Leslie.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
iroc8210 said:
Fine, you can come too Brian. I think your dog will be too bike to ride with you though :D Plus she's a scaredy dog.
Don't be picking on her...she is a tough ass....and yes...she is a bit too big to be putting into a basket on a bike.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts