Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No pic taken yet, but I just picked up a y/b 2000 CBR600F4 yesterday to replace my gixxer :crying: and I was wondering if anyone can recommend a place for cheap used plastics. I also need a gas tank and mirrors. If anyone knows of a good CBR/Honda website to talk to other riders who know these bikes, please post. I'll post pics of the bike as soon as I have them developed. Thanks!:D

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have some spares for an F4, including a swing-arm with axle, stock windscreen, fairing brace, rear sub-frame and a mint yellow/black gas tank.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey G man...what do you want for the tank? Let me know...And SJN, make no mistake: I'm a Suzuki man. My last GSXR 600 (a 99) was twice the bike this hooptey Honda CBR is (no offense to other CBR owners). I sold the Gixxer cuz it was in mint cond., an absolutely cherry bike, I needed the money, and someone was willing to pay the price. I got the CBR cuz it was an unbelievable deal and I still wanted something to work on and ride. But as soon as I'm done with the work on the CBR, I'm definitely selling it and getting another Gix. :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
there is a complete set of F4 fairings including tank,headlight,tail light for 800 bucks on ebay right now.Looks to be in pretty good shape.

·
Registered
13 Posts
there is a complete set of F4 fairings including tank,headlight,tail light for 800 bucks on ebay right now.Looks to be in pretty good shape.

·
Registered
13 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I saw those SPMC954, thanks, but I already piecemealed all the plastics together. Just need a tank ,but no rush...the one on it has a fat dent, but I got a tank bra to cover it up :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts