Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

demon eyes

orange and black is for the repsol kit coming in the mail..

tristan pages coating on my shit! lol with led pegs duh.. lol

more images

the awsomeness !

before all the madness.
cluster after

AND ALL THE BLACK AND orange will match the repsol kit i get next week..

heres the mod list so far..

45mm woodcraft 3 pc clip ons
driven grips..
pazzo racing levers repsol blue/titanium adjusters
puig db race wdscrn drk smoke
520 did erv gold chain
15/45 modified vortex sprockets Black accel pattern
custom podwercoated black rearsets. with gp shift pattern mod.
turn signals in pass pegs.
2bros cf M2 slipon with stainless midpipe.
shogun frame sliders
custom led gauge cluster (tripageled.com)
acumen gear indicator blue.. speedohealer v 1.4
repsol fairing kit. soumy gambler lid, astars supertechr gpmap boots.

pc3 and tuning to come..:cheers:

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
nice job man.

be carefull with those demon eyes while riding. if your ever in royal oak make sure they are turned off when riding. cops up there are tuff on crap like that. let me know when we are going to put the rest of the parts on.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
The number one excuse drivers make when getting into an accident with a motorcycle is:

" I didn't see the motorcycle".

Therefore, your goal should be to make yourself more visible to drivers, not less. :2cents:

Oh, and you're officially going to be called DemonJR :D

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
The number one excuse drivers make when getting into an accident with a motorcycle is:

" I didn't see the motorcycle".

Therefore, your goal should be to make yourself more visible to drivers, not less. :2cents:

Oh, and you're officially going to be called DemonJR :D
often immitated, but never duplicated. i am the one and only DemonRR :D

and not fair chris, there si onyl one squidly item on my bike, and thats the kit. but i did make alot of coin on the deal, and i fakin love the new look. next year its a carbon fiber/kevlar kit :twofinger

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nice job man.

be carefull with those demon eyes while riding. if your ever in royal oak make sure they are turned off when riding. cops up there are tuff on crap like that. let me know when we are going to put the rest of the parts on.
ill be getting my pc3 this week and the air filter. so possibly build up this weekend. as next weekend 10am ill be at l7 dynoing and tuning all day..

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
ill be getting my pc3 this week and the air filter. so possibly build up this weekend. as next weekend 10am ill be at l7 dynoing and tuning all day..
no problem, but you have to bring the bike to me to install the stuff. and you seend to start looking for a "general" map to use till the dyno tune. start looking on 600rr.net in the map section. and remind me, i have those stacks for you.

also if its a nice sunny day, i might go for a quick ride before hand.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I wonder how this stuff crashes??? Probably fairly pricey to replace.
i dont dwell on crashing, nor do i really think about it. im not sure why so many ppl dwell and always think about going down. :rolleyes:

and stock plastics are about 1400.00

auctmarts1 plastics (my current kit) about 700.00 or less

carbon fiber/kevlar kit is about 900.00

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
im not sure why so many ppl dwell and always think about going down. :rolleyes:
Hope for the best, plan for the worst.

Do you have full coverage insurance? :dunno:

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
im not sure why so many ppl dwell and always think about going down. :rolleyes:
b/c it hurts going down and I like to be prepared so that it doesn't take me by surprise. :thumbs2:

For example, when I lowsided at Gingerman. As soon as I felt my rear tire slip in a manner that I knew I couldn't save I automaticly let go of the bike and tucked my arms in and rolled like a log. An instructor who watched it happen actually came up to me afterwards and complemented me for tucking in and rolling like a log. He said that most people will put their arms out to try and stop which is when they get hurt. I did what I did because I didn't let it take me by surprise.

The first thing I learned when riding a horse was how to dismount if the horse is running away on you. I take that same principle and those same skills and apply it to riding.

The same thing was applied when I went down on I-75. Back tire slipped out, I saved it, but the turn was soooooo sharp and I was going at such a high rate of speed that I was headed straight for the wall. I could have stayed on the bike but then I would have slammed into the wall and would have probably died. So instead of going into "deer in headlights mode" I leaned the bike back over and bailed off into a log roll. Unfortanitly I broke my colarbone, but fortunatly things could have been alot worse if I wasn't mentaly prepared. And thats how my street riding days ended.

:2cents:

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
of course i have full coverage. and NO, i only hope for the best. never think the worse.

Dude, I ain't trtin to bust your balls, i am just commenting based on our conversations.

1. Your Bike looks awesome

2. It is pulling double duty (street and track)

3. Your comment "Self-preservation is going out the window this season".

As far as going down, Its not a matter of if, its a matter of when. Just don't expect much sympathy, thats all.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
of course i have full coverage. and NO, i only hope for the best. never think the worse.

Doesn't that contradict your stance here? :hello:

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
guys, what ever. i dont think like im going down, nor does it really cross my mind when im out for a ride. i dont ride over my head, but i DO understand that shit does and can happen. do i worry about it...not really. i ride and i know the risks. do i think about those risks, no.
im not sure if what im trying to say is coming out right. i dont think about going down. i dont think about getting myself killed. i dont think about seriously injuring myself or others. that doesnt cross my mine. im not out there squidding it up. i ride responsible and not over my head. im not doing 180 on the freeway.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
guys, what ever. i dont think like im going down, nor does it really cross my mind when im out for a ride. i dont ride over my head, but i DO understand that shit does and can happen. do i worry about it...not really. i ride and i know the risks. do i think about those risks, no.
im not sure if what im trying to say is coming out right. i dont think about going down. i dont think about getting myself killed. i dont think about seriously injuring myself or others. that doesnt cross my mine. im not out there squidding it up. i ride responsible and not over my head. im not doing 180 on the freeway.

I am strictly talking about the track. I know that you are legit on the street. I guess we both mis-understood. I'm all for pimping a street ride, but for a bike you are going to rip it up with at the track too, just be careful I guess.

Besides, WE ARE JUST FUCKING WITH YOU! :D

Now go peel one off, will ya?

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Thanks Jon, you're yelling got Jane out of bed before noon. Who do you think is gonna have to deal with her grumpy ass later :cussing;

:D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts