Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
99 R6 with 8008mi on the clock when I bought it. Fork rebuilt with RaceTech forks and gold valve, Penske twin-clicker shock, Scott's Damper, Intuitive frame sliders, full Cheetah race bodywork, 1/4 turn throttle, Dunlop 208GP tires, etc... I'm excited about this year, it's a step up from my old bike.

And before the headlight police comes here.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Awesome:thumbs2:
Sweeet lookin bike.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Are you leaving it the way it is to ride on the street?

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
wantanaprilia said:
Are you leaving it the way it is to ride on the street?
Leave it like that. It'll stand out, that's for sure.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm looking for street plastics, but I'm not going to not ride the thing if I can't find a good deal on a set. The only reason I need the street plastics is so I can put the stock headlights back on, and have a usable cargo compartment.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
AirKnight said:
I'm looking for street plastics, but I'm not going to not ride the thing if I can't find a good deal on a set. The only reason I need the street plastics is so I can put the stock headlights back on, and have a usable cargo compartment.
Is it illegal right now with that tiny headlight on it?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't have turn signals on it, but it doesn't really matter. The headlight projects quite a bit of light, I just can't really see the road too well at night which is why I want to put the stock headlights on.

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Depending upon the State of Province in some case signal lights are NOT compulsory BUT rear-stop light, horn, & one mirror is.

The bike looks sweet, but you would be nailed by every cop due to the comp numbers on the bike even if the rest was legal on the bike. Still a nice looking iron.
--------------------------
Ronnie250 I like the bike you have in mind as well. I am not a Duke man, but each to their own & the bike looks good.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
The more I see that bike the more I like it.:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts