Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my long time mechanic got killed on his Harley Davidson yesterday. There was a car stopped trying to turn left, and there was also a car stopped behind her. He came around a turn too fast and hit the second car as the front car was beginning its turn. He basically clipped the back car and went down and slid into the side of the turning car, which then ran him over. Oddly, I graduated from HS with the girl that ran him over, and was very good friends with her.
He was wearing a half helmet (i think, maybe full) and a t-shirt. Even though I feel bad about the situation, I am somewhat glad that it was his fault. If not I would be extremely angry at my friend. I also feel that this accident SHOULD have been avoided if he was under control of his bike. This is one that can't be chalked up to cagers. I think I would have felt much more vulnerable if he had been killed by no fault of his own.

RIP Bobby

Attachments

·
Registered
370 Posts
Damn that’s horrible... It hard enough to lose a friend but to have another friend involved in the accident sux! At least he's in a better place now... RIP

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
don't know what to say, bro.

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Sorry to hear Tipp....:(

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
sorry to hear this.. man there must be some bad mojo in the air today. ... a freind that just started riding with us late last year got hit today on his bike by someone who ran a redlight.. he's ok thank godness.. wish your freind could have been as well :(

E.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts