Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo

I went frisbee golfing with a bunch of ppl from work and it was fun. I got a little bit of a buzz going on and now i'm just continuing it/! And I just wanted to say WAZZZUUUUUUUUUUP

dork

So did anyone happen to see the little dabble on the news last night about the motorcycle cop who got cut off by someone on 75 and ran his bike ointo a cement wall? They didn't say muich,I don't eevn know if the poerson stopped or whatever, but the cop was in the hospital and supposedly doing fine. Anyway, what do you think about that? We were talking about this in that other theard, about how we get cut off all the freaking time, and now it has happened to a cop, and puit in the news... I don't think it will really do anything but at leat this incident ewas recognized

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
a-ron said:
Yo

I went frisbee golfing with a bunch of ppl from work and it was fun. I got a little bit of a buzz going on and now i'm just continuing it/! And I just wanted to say WAZZZUUUUUUUUUUP

dork

So did anyone happen to see the little dabble on the news last night about the motorcycle cop who got cut off by someone on 75 and ran his bike ointo a cement wall? They didn't say muich,I don't eevn know if the poerson stopped or whatever, but the cop was in the hospital and supposedly doing fine. Anyway, what do you think about that? We were talking about this in that other theard, about how we get cut off all the freaking time, and now it has happened to a cop, and puit in the news... I don't think it will really do anything but at leat this incident ewas recognized
Of course, cuz Cops are Holier than Thou

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
a-ron said:
Yo

dork

he was probably driving like a jack ass, those bikers just pay attention and are reckless

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
A-ron...where is Jaime.....she is supposed to keep you pure....damn....she forgot.....oh btw..ftp

1 - 4 of 4 Posts