Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been noticing the typical Harley riders have quite the edge on us with the "cool" image.

Riding down the street with a cigarette or cigar hanging out of their mouth.

Man, I don't know how to win here:D And I thought the cupholders on the Road Kings were cool!

·
Registered
746 Posts
We could get one of those long cigarette holders like women used back in the old days so it would stick out of our helmets.

Cup holder? Search - strobe light kits - and check out my post on the GP5000! It's amazing.

-M-

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Hi All-

I'm fine with the cool imagery of the cigars and cigarettes as long as they don't throw the used butts in the street....

;) Just kidding!!

~ Blue Jays ~

·
Registered
746 Posts
Blue Jays said:
Hi All-

I'm fine with the cool imagery of the cigars and cigarettes as long as they don't throw the used butts in the street....

;) Just kidding!!

~ Blue Jays ~

LMFAO!!!

Hey cookee heres the new thread you where talking about!

-M-

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Harley jokes are much like making fun of the kids at the special olympics...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Did you hear about the terrible automobile accident last night? A Harley owner on vacation drowned when the pickup truck he was hauling his Harley around in ran off the road into a lake and sank to the bottom. The passenger says that he got out okay but the driver died trying to get his Harley out of the back of the pickup ... he drowned trying to get the tailgate open.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
My Favorite Harley-related quote:

"Harley Davidsons represent the most efficient way to convert gasoline to noise without the side effect of horsepower."

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
autoredial said:
Risking sounding like an idiot...you're kidding right? The Harley drowning story is a joke right?

Am I just gullible?
Did ya know the word gullible isnt in the dictionary?

·
Registered
658 Posts
After I saw a couple Harley guys smoking while riding, I thought about boring a big hole in the chin guard of my helmet. D'ya think that would work? Of course, I'd have to start smoking then....

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Re: My Favorite Harley-related quote:

zxrider said:
"Harley Davidsons represent the most efficient way to convert gasoline to noise without the side effect of horsepower."
My new favorite quote. :thumb:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Believe it or not, I had a friend who used to smoke while riding his 600 Hurricane,(yes it was an old bike). He would just stick it out under his shield. He rode by my house everyday after work and he always had the stupid cig. in his mouth. I don't know how he kept from burning himself!

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
My favorite things about harleys' are that you ALWAYS look better to everyone else when you are riding next to a harley. Your not dripping oil on the road, other cars dont have to swerve to avoid parts to your bike, your bike always runs quiter than a harley even when its red lining, and we dont ride like grandmas because our bikes can actually do the speed limit.

Sepias

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I was serious about the cupholders. Couple weeks ago I was standing in a parking lot, and saw two HD's taking the corner at the intersection. Both bikes had cupholders and Dunkin Donuts coffee cups in them. You wonder if these people are trying to get made fun of.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
They also make HD's with radios and fans on them. I dont understand why they just dont drive a friggin cage, they would get better gas milage and not spend as much on spare parts.

Sepias

1 - 20 of 39 Posts