Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well she's been upgraded from the "honda" 50 to a yamaha 125 :D

check out the new dirt bike her Dad found her :thumb:

Now I'm not the only one looking forward to the warmer weather.. ;)

E.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
im coming over now. I want to ride it! she'll have to wait in line

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
bmacd said:
The line to ride Eunice is pretty long and distinguished...like my johnson! Get to the back of the bus buddy!

-=bmacd=-
the only thing of yours long and distiquished is your imagination and your list of stuff for sale :twofinger

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well Steph rides more conservative than her mother ;) but I hope to have her out at our dirt pit runnin laps and jumpin mounds in no time this summer :thumb: anyone else that wanna bring their kids and their bikes up to play too are more than welcome we could make a day of it for them :D and of course i'm sure the parents would be sneaking in some of their own time out there ;)

I'm contimplating on keeping Steph's old 50 for Rach & Kayla or go with something like Speedy's 50 instead.. smaller and lighter weight but I liked the fact that Steph's old 50 had the wider tires it made it easier to learn to keep your balance on...

E.
as for the line unless your pass is stamped hubby you might as well move to another :twofinger

hmm.. kiddie klub of bikers I can see it now :D

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Over_Dose said:
the only thing of yours long and distiquished is your imagination and your list of stuff for sale :twofinger
ROTFLMMFAO :laughing: :thumbs2:

Eunice, i was looking at that picture of your daughter and i have only one question......do you feed your kids?:huh: i don't know if its my monitor or what but damn girl, shes thin.:eek:

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
monkey said:
ROTFLMMFAO :laughing: :thumbs2:

Eunice, i was looking at that picture of your daughter and i have only one question......do you feed your kids?:huh: i don't know if its my monitor or what but damn girl, shes thin.:eek:
she eats as much as I do :p (and I DON'T eat like a bird:rolleyes: ) she can't help she's growing faster upward than outward :twofinger I tease her she's gonna get blown away in a wind storm if she don't watch it :D

E.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
DreamRyder said:
she eats as much as I do :p (and I DON'T eat like a bird:rolleyes: ) she can't help she's growing faster upward than outward :twofinger I tease her she's gonna get blown away in a wind storm if she don't watch it :D

E.
:)

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
SpeedyZ said:
I guess being married does have it's UP sides

Wow look at all the kids with bikes

Steph
Rachel & Kayla
Brook
Riley
Chris jr.
Sydney
Speedy
Lil OPP

Damn sounds like a good time
*Add bmacd to the list...i'm not much older than most of them!

-=bmacd=-

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
SpeedyZ said:
I'm a hubby, so I guess I'm next in line :twofinger
damn speedy ya got me there :p

It's cool to see how many of our kids ride :thumb: anyone up to coming up to our dirt pit to let the kids run loose :eyebrows:

E.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts