Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....has turned into alot more than a simple off-season cleanup! I just got her back from the powder coater and she's ready to get back on the road!

I'm not so sure about putting these up cause I know one of you asses will pick out some obscure thing in the background to comment on....but :twofinger

Hope everything is going well.....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
GixxerChris said:
Lookin good :thumb: What's something like that cost, if you don't mind me asking? I just may want to invest into doing that some day.
Ask Judge where to go for powdercoating...i called the shop he recommended and it was MUCH less than i thought it was going to cost. They're local to the East-side, and are known for great work.

-=bmacd=-

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not that it helps you much but I had it done here in the Dallas area. Frame, swingarm, and both rims....sandblasted and powdercoated all for $270.... I thought it was a pretty good deal. And it turned out real nice. Freddie...the plastics still the same Yamaha blue...

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
dude.. bad ass. You got skills too. Took that whole thing apart by yourself huh?

PS
what the hell do you have a microwave in the garage for and what is the dog getting into. Its like a damn zoo over there I guess?:twofinger

·
Registered
2,254 Posts

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Damn Tony that's sweet :drool: ya gotta post up pics when ya have her back together :thumb:

now about your garage... :p ya could have picked up a tad ;)

E.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
DreamRyder said:
Damn Tony that's sweet :drool: ya gotta post up pics when ya have her back together :thumb:

now about your garage... :p ya could have picked up a tad ;)

E.

when? isn't that a little presumptuous :D

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
LuckyStrike said:
when? isn't that a little presumptuous :D
well aren't you nice lately :p I'm sure Tony's not gonna have a problem.. he's good with his hands ;)

E.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
DreamRyder said:
well aren't you nice lately :p
E.
Fine :( if you can't take a joke I'm leaving too.

DreamRyder said:
I'm sure Tony's not gonna have a problem.. he's good with his hands ;)

E.
Please see above

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
LuckyStrike said:
Fine :( if you can't take a joke I'm leaving too.

Please see above
took ya long enough :twofinger

BTW did you ever sell your 50?

E.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
DreamRyder said:

BTW did you ever sell your 50?

E.
Nope, not yet. Why do you want 2? :eyebrows:

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
LuckyStrike said:
Nope, not yet. Why do you want 2? :eyebrows:
hehee nope.. I was gonna ask what ya got for it.. since I'm still debating on keepin it or going for one like what Speedy's got instead.... I would like to see Racheal try riding both styles just to see.. she's much more petite than Steph and I'm worried she would be better off with the lighter weight 50 and she's pretty short too so the seat height is another thing to conisder...

E.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts