Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My boy should be getting back pretty soon. They said the surgery went great. He doesn't have the pain or the numbness anymore. Watch out Mr. 69, the man is on his way back. ;)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Ego lol I meet Curtis a few times over at BIR this weekend, and he was kewl as hell. Shit he led for 5 laps he did a great job. Egos lol = see mill ave rat racers lol

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
OutlawRoadRacer said:
I meet Curtis a few times over at BIR this weekend, and he was kewl as hell.
Your one of the few people that think so. Ask a few of our members who have worked the AMA circuit. Roberts is an asshole. Sure he can ride, but not as well as he thinks he can. And he might have lead for 5 laps, but where did he finish? ;)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Haha Robert I guess I caught him on a good day. I don't care about Honda racers anywayz I want to see my boyz Yoshimura Suzuki guys winning. But we all know they took a nice shit this weekend. And Matt Mladin, and Yates I thought where the two dicks of them all this weekend. And low and behold they both had mechanical issues and Yates waded up one of his bikes on Saturday I still route for them but there dicks in my eye lol. Hayden and Bostrom where way kewl though. I got Nicky's aria windscreen off his helmet after his win and had it signed it's so cool. Not to mention Bostrom cost me money lol I bet a friend he would take it and he picked hayden. Ohh well hope all is well at home basil peace chris

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yeah I allready thought of that I have the photos of him signing it and everything for proof so :) peace chris

1 - 11 of 11 Posts