Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont get it He is a Republican from California, foreighner, married to a Kennedy, supports a sort of gun control, and so on and son on. What makes him a republican? His english suck monkey ass to. Damn it he is freakin Austrian wasnt Hitler Austrian? I think people just thought it would be funny to have him in charge. Maybe we can have Claude Van Dam as a Senator or The Rock as President hell Lets just let the WWF run the country! Thank god I dont live in Cali.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
I think everyone was just tired of the usual politician bullshit, and was looking for a change. I'm glad i dont live in cali though

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
At least Jessie Ventura was a Navy SEAL. As for Schwollenpecker...well, he had nice pecs. :rolleyes:

It's a nice message we send to the world... You can be a foreign, pot-smoking, juice-head and still marry a Kennedy, make millions, be celebrated internationally, and be elected Governor of one of the most populated states in the country without really learning to speak the English language. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

·
Registered
370 Posts
slaintedan said:
At least Jessie Ventura was a Navy SEAL. As for Schwollenpecker...well, he had nice pecs. :rolleyes:

It's a nice message we send to the world... You can be a foreign, pot-smoking, juice-head and still marry a Kennedy, make millions, be celebrated internationally, and be elected Governor of one of the most populated states in the country without really learning to speak the English language. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!
He was a tank comander..... but I feel the same as everyone... I feel better here with Jeb Bush than the Governator, but at least Gray Davis has a new gig lined up.....

Attachments

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
falconeight said:
His english suck monkey ass to.
:finger:

california, the land of fruits and nuts. where else can a person with no political experience get a job running one of the largest states in the country.

i'm all for arnold being governor of california. as far as the hitler comment, stop hanging onto the coat tails of he media and form your own opinion. I think Arnold will do just as good of a job as anyone else. He's basically just following in the footsteps of Ronald Reagan and Clint Eastwood. Like an other governor, he really can't do anything without the approval of California's state legislature so whether he's governor or not, its still up to the others that the public voted into office. its all part of checks and balances.

if your concerned about our countries future, i wouldn't worry to much about him continuing on very far. you still have to be born here to be president.

one last item of note: i hope you vote because if you don't vote, i feel you shouldn't voice an opinion. if you don't speak your voice about who gets into office by voting, you shouldn't voice your opinion about who is in office. just my :2cents: .

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
falconeight said:
:D Dont get all Husy Fusy dude its just a opinion, and yes it is mine.;)
we're :cool: , the :finger: was for the "monkey ass" comment:twofinger

·
Registered
866 Posts
... I feel better here with Jeb Bush than the Governator
you must be joking!!!

when all is said and done he is still a bush, and still has a sub-100 IQ

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
SilentNEKO said:
you must be joking!!!

when all is said and done he is still a bush, and still has a sub-100 IQ
at least he's not a Kennedy:rolleyes: or a democrat:rolleyes:

·
Registered
182 Posts
You all muist be kidding. Democrats as usual are screwing up Cali's economy big time.

Because of stupid-ass Davis and his spending policy, Californians have to pay an average of $600 for car registration? MY registration is $715 for my truck. Whats yours? :wtf:

He is signing bill after bill right now before he gets out of office, all so that he can pocket more money? :wtf:

Lied to us time and time again! :wtf:

He screwed up BIG TIME with the electricity crisis, tripling our electric bill. :wtf:

I could go on and on forever. Oh, and by the way, in case you all don't keep up, he has a huge array of democrats AND republicans to help him make choices. All he has to do is say yes on this, no on that.

Anyone can run this state with 60 helpers that know what they are doing. FUCK, he has Bill Simon, Darryl Issa, and many more advisors by his side DAILY working with him.

He already has some famous chick lined up to audit the state. Are you all democrats? The reason he says he is republican is because he believes in LESS TAXES FOR ECONOMY GROWTH. Thats the main difference between liberals and conservatives, liberals want to tax everything HEAVILY and pay for "medical for everyone". Which sucks when no one is left in Cali because owning a business is WAY better in Arizona, so everyone moves out there.

Sorry, but your political views suck ASS. At least Arnold isn't corrupted.

Jeffrey Dahmer was an American, does that make you a faggot rapist killer?

Bustamonte wants to turn Cali into Mexico, and Tom McKlintock was not electable with his popularity. Arnold will save us. End of story.

You know what? Since NONE of you live out here and NONE of you know what you are talking about, I'll let this one slip. Peace.

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Elvis said:
You all muist be kidding. Democrats as usual are screwing up Cali's economy big time.

Because of stupid-ass Davis and his spending policy, Californians have to pay an average of $600 for car registration? MY registration is $715 for my truck. Whats yours? :wtf:

He is signing bill after bill right now before he gets out of office, all so that he can pocket more money? :wtf:

Lied to us time and time again! :wtf:

He screwed up BIG TIME with the electricity crisis, tripling our electric bill. :wtf:

I could go on and on forever. Oh, and by the way, in case you all don't keep up, he has a huge array of democrats AND republicans to help him make choices. All he has to do is say yes on this, no on that.

Anyone can run this state with 60 helpers that know what they are doing. FUCK, he has Bill Simon, Darryl Issa, and many more advisors by his side DAILY working with him.

He already has some famous chick lined up to audit the state. Are you all democrats? The reason he says he is republican is because he believes in LESS TAXES FOR ECONOMY GROWTH. Thats the main difference between liberals and conservatives, liberals want to tax everything HEAVILY and pay for "medical for everyone". Which sucks when no one is left in Cali because owning a business is WAY better in Arizona, so everyone moves out there.

Sorry, but your political views suck ASS. At least Arnold isn't corrupted.

Jeffrey Dahmer was an American, does that make you a faggot rapist killer?

Bustamonte wants to turn Cali into Mexico, and Tom McKlintock was not electable with his popularity. Arnold will save us. End of story.

You know what? Since NONE of you live out here and NONE of you know what you are talking about, I'll let this one slip. Peace.

As a native Californian, I'm gonna suggest that you take a serious chill-pill!

As for Arnold not being corrupted...I'd suggest you do some research on the man before you label him "nobel."

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
slaintedan said:
As a native Californian, I'm gonna suggest that you take a serious chill-pill!

As for Arnold not being corrupted...I'd suggest you do some research on the man before you label him "nobel."
pssssst, dan....don't you mean "noble"?

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
slaintedan said:
No, I meant "nobel" as in the peace prize.

ps - We're gonna play scrabble when you come to NY to pay up on our bet. :laughing:
oh, i thought you meant "noble" as in dignified, descent, gracious, and gallant:twofinger

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
slaintedan said:
It took you that long to find an online dictionary? :twofinger
hey, it was faster than your comeback:twofinger

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
The only moderate left?

It's clear that no one who's posted here yet is a moderate. I, for one, don't give a good damn about their party status. I hate GW because he had NO foreign policy expertise, knowledge, or experience, and has been shown to occasionally ignore those (like Powell's) who offer it. And I cried when I realized that the Right-side voters loved him b/c of that.

Now, on to Arnold. I, willingly, admit I was wrong. I said he'd never get elected, and wow that was surprising. He has a much tougher battle than Jesse did, but now I won't count him out. Jesse was just plain brilliant, while I can't say that about Arnold. And while you all banter about right or left, Arnold may proclaim to be Right, but its clear his wife has strong Left leanings. This, arguably, is the best of both world for California, which is essential to its industrial/service recovery.

Realistically, CA isn't a concern (or even thought) right now to me. I like balance, so executive and legislative branches owned by one "side" makes me very nervous, because logic goes out the window. I could name, easily, a dozen disturbing trends that have occurred domestically due to the imbalance that are unreasonable from all but the Religious Rights' viewpoint. To attack the Left, socialized medicine? Are you drunk? In Norway, it takes at least 6 months to get a new eyeglass prescription!

I'll post separate comments to others' suppositions.

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
falconeight said:
I dont get it He is a Republican from California, foreighner, married to a Kennedy, supports a sort of gun control, and so on and son on. What makes him a republican? His english suck monkey ass to. Damn it he is freakin Austrian wasnt Hitler Austrian? I think people just thought it would be funny to have him in charge. Maybe we can have Claude Van Dam as a Senator or The Rock as President hell Lets just let the WWF run the country! Thank god I dont live in Cali.
Don't you think it's going a bit far to draw a parallel between an individual and Hitler because of their home country? And you might want to reconsider attacking a person on the basis of language use when your own post questions your use; kind of the glass house-stones thing.

Had to laugh a little tho at the WWF image. I can just imagine the Capitol with no more seats, and just a ring! :laughing:

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Gottico said:
I feel better here with Jeb Bush than the Governator, but at least Gray Davis has a new gig lined up.....
I thought that living in the Religious Right world of Indiana was bad, but I'm glad don't live in Florida. Your set of problems is so huge its staggering.

Here're some starters: A state supreme court who's unable to properly determine the state's voting standing properly in the 2k election (and thus the US Supreme Court stepping in). A Gov who doesn't know what conflict of interest means when deciding who will investige voting irregularities during his own election was fair.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts