Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Looks really good man. Let us know when the full length comes out...

I would try to get a better quality for you next one. Compress in DivX. File size will probably be about 40MB for a 5 min video, but the quality is worth it...

·
Registered
137 Posts
Nice!!
could you throw in some crashes just to make it real-?
you can't pull every stunt perfect.

now, jumping in the sand-that was F---ing funny!

·
Registered
492 Posts
:thumb: :thumb:

Very good, would be better without the rap music.

Dude going up the sand dune is nuts.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WTF why would I show a crash ??? Thats not cool. For your info I have never crashed *knocking on wood* the only time Ive laid the bike down is doing doughnuts/windscreen doughnuts....

Why dont you show a picture of your mother naked on here if you want something funny ??
:mad:

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
Chach said:
WTF why would I show a crash ??? Thats not cool. For your info I have never crashed *knocking on wood* the only time Ive laid the bike down is doing doughnuts/windscreen doughnuts....

Why dont you show a picture of your mother naked on here if you want something funny ??
:mad:
Take it easy Chach, he wasn't saying a crash would be funny, it's just that most vids have crashes in them. It's part of stunting as you said yourself with the burnouts. No harm intended.

With that said, how did the R1 fair with low speed tips when that happened?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
chris_y2k_r1 said:

Take it easy Chach, he wasn't saying a crash would be funny, it's just that most vids have crashes in them. It's part of stunting as you said yourself with the burnouts. Now harm intended.

With that said, how did the R1 fair with low speed tips when that happened?
The R1 sucks when it falls ... I had frame sliders all the way around it and the clutch slider broke from it fallen over .. wtf they are junk. My brake lever brakes when the wind blows the wrong way on it ... I broke one last night traliering it home . I need to shave the handle down to stop it from braking. Other than that , Almost whenever it falls something brakes. Unlike 900 rr you can drop them all the time and harly ever brakes. Well I mean falling over.

chach

As for the cape .. we ride out of Hyannis and Plymton right now. I grew up in yarmouth area but live in Buzzards Bay now. Another guy lives off rt3 exit 6 in Plymouth ... so were usually all over ... rt6, rt3 rt495 rt44 all about .....

·
Registered
137 Posts
Your right, a picture of my mom naked would be funny- the scary part is if I told her I wanted one for the net. she'd probably send it !!:D

why so touchy?-everyone has little mistakes when they are trying somthing new.

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
Like you, I've never dropped the bike doing a wheelie or stoppie. I have had a couple of tip overs though and I had the same expirience. I hear you on the break lever too, I let it get away from me in the gravel while I was in the mountains. I let the bike go about 9 inches from the ground. I just couldn't hold it anymore. Needless to say, 100 miles away from home and I had no front brake. The damn lever broke off right at the mounting point.

What kind of clutch slider are you using? When clutch cover hit the ground with the sliders (I have em too) at the track they explode, and they gouge the casing halves. After that getting a good oil seal is almost impossible.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I dont know the name but they are the White plastic kind...... I heard that a stunt team is making steal sliders. I wonder if they hard better ?? I guess steel would have a hard time braking. I broke the frame slider of my bars to ... they all suck.....

sorry about being touchy before....... I just hate to see peeps crash. Ive seen some bad ones and I pray to god It never happens to bad to me.

All I can say is if you want to try some thing .... BABY STEPS !!

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
Chach said:
I dont know the name but they are the White plastic kind...... I heard that a stunt team is making steal sliders. I wonder if they hard better ?? I guess steel would have a hard time braking. I broke the frame slider of my bars to ... they all suck.....

sorry about being touchy before....... I just hate to see peeps crash. Ive seen some bad ones and I pray to god It never happens to bad to me.

All I can say is if you want to try some thing .... BABY STEPS !!
I hear that man, I start riding with a team this year. I'm not all your level but like you said baby steps. I've seen my friend and team nut-ball Steve loop a pretty quick rolling stoppie and the bike landed on his noggin. Ouch!! He was ok for the most part and seeing as the bike was a 929 it fairly OK too.
:rolleyes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts