Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Sweet bike ! When I was shopping for a new one , I had narrowed my search between the Hayabusa and the 10 . Only went with the Busa because of a little more comfort .

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the compliments. I love it, and am not digging for compliments to make me feel good about my purchase. It is nice to hear fellow riders pay respect to your beloved ride.

·
Registered
609 Posts
mainerdr said:
Thanks for the compliments. I love it, and am not digging for compliments to make me feel good about my purchase. It is nice to hear fellow riders pay respect to your beloved ride.
Well you're getting one from me:twofinger

That is a hot bike!

What did you have before? I haven't ridden one, but imagine the power must be insane.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have had tons of bikes in the past everything from Harleys to Kawi's. The last sportbike I had was a zx9, actually I have had 3 zx9's in the past years. This is really like nothing else I have ever ridden. Any liter bike is fast but damn... this one will go from 60-160 in no time at all.

·
Registered
515 Posts
not a big fan of the color, but it is a very nice bike... :squid:

:twofinger

·
Registered
306 Posts
oh, such a nice color, i've never seen one like that...damn sexy, i'm getting a 10 next year, and it will be team green with the green powdercoat wheels...love that combo

·
Registered
166 Posts
I love the color. Its a nicer color than the green they come in. I also lilke the exhaust system. Very sharp

1 - 11 of 11 Posts