Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, it's "mushy" post time. ;)

On Sept 1st I will be leaving Chandler, AZ and moving to San Clemente, CA to become the new Chief Technical Officer for Fieldsheer - http://www.fieldsheer.com

(My internet access will be shut off today and I won't be back online until the 3rd of September.)

I would like to take a moment and say goodbye to the best group of friends I have ever had. (I REALLY mean that)

You see while growing up I was an "Army Brat" so we moved around a lot, and after I moved out of my parents place I kept moving around. In fact Arizona is the first state that I have ever lived in for a period of more than 2 years in a row (I have been here for the past 9 years). So you understand why I am so bummed about leaving.

I even told Fieldsheer that I would work for $20,000 less than their offer if they would let me stay in AZ, but no dice. :(

This is a once in a lifetime job opportunity for me and my family so I have to take the chance.

Thanks to all of you who I have had the chance to be friends with over the past 9 years. I'm really gonna miss you all!

P.S. With San Clemente only being a 7 hour drive away I will definitely be back for visits!

Goodbye everyone!

·
Registered
866 Posts
ok just a few questions,

1. the site will remain up right?

2. you will still be running the site?

3. since your a higher up there now can you get me a job, I have no experience and will need a huge moving budget.........no? why?......:crying: :( :crying: .........ok then how about some free gear samples...........no?why?............:finger: :mad: :finger:

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1. the site will remain up right?
Yes.

2. you will still be running the site?
Yes.

3. since your a higher up there now can you get me a job, I have no experience and will need a huge moving budget.........no? why?......:crying: :( :crying: .........ok then how about some free gear samples...........no?why?............:finger: :mad: :finger:
heh, no comment. :twofinger

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,437 Posts
Good luck with the move Robert! Hopefully my company will be moving me down to the San Diego area here before too long. If they do maybe we'll run into each other somewhere.

My only suggestion for moving would be to let movers take all your stuff so you and the family can take the scenic route! Anyway, have a good one!

·
Registered
380 Posts
GOING AWAY PARTY???

When Robert initially said he was leaving, he promised he was having a going away party....WHAT HAPPENED??!! I only wished him the best assuming the party would be really good...:)

Any info??

P

If not, All the best Robert. I was so glad I finally got to ride wiht you at the track, what a joy!!

P

1 - 5 of 5 Posts