Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd drop by and show off my new R6..

I bought used and landed a sweet deal on it. In only 200 miles I already feel like I've been riding this bike forever. It's almost everything that I wanted and it makes the corners so much more fun (which I didn't think was possible). :D It has completely refreshed me and I can't wait to get off work and go ride. Much thanks to everyone who helped to point me in the right direction.

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
Big congrats, RA! There seems to be something about R6's and women owners. They just seemed to be favored.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Congratulations!

WOW! Congrats on the new ride. Looks to be in mint condition.

I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with that.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! :) It's a little scratched up but I'm going to get some new fairings for it in the spring. It's so insanely fun to ride, I love it. Well, okay after my first ride on it I was afraid I had made a mistake because of the super sensitive throttle... But it didn't take long to adjust and I'm soooo glad I got it. Hope you guys are enjoying the last bits of the warm weather. :)

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
WooooooHoooooooo !!!

Welcome to the world of throttle response :)

Congrats ! Our little sister has grown up ;)

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I always liked the blue and white scheme...even on the suzukis :loser:

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks! :)

You like that Ark? lol.. I'm not big on the blue/white thing myself but I'm hoping that I'll be able to find some aftermarket fairings to match my helmet a bit. :D

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
never try to change a womans mind on color...its an uphill fight with no win at the end

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
never try to change a womans mind on color...its an uphill fight with no win at the end
:laughing:

One of my colleagues announced yesterday she was looking for a new coffee maker. Her qualifications were not water temp, drip, or other normal coffee criteria but color :jawdrop: I just stared at her.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Kan- It has to match the kitchen decor. You know that! :p

As for my bike, well I found some super cheap aftermarket fairings so it would actually be cheaper than buying another Arai helmet. :) And I really love my current one anyway so it works out well.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
:laughing:

One of my colleagues announced yesterday she was looking for a new coffee maker. Her qualifications were not water temp, drip, or other normal coffee criteria but color :jawdrop: I just stared at her.
Yep ...mine buys appliances like that...and she judges vehicles that way,

She " there's a truck like Bill's"

Me " well they're both red, but thats it"

Snake ..True that bro

1 - 16 of 16 Posts