Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BE THERE! Tuesday night's posing night...so look your best ;)

nah anyone wanna grab some food around 7:30, 8, 8:30, then again around 10:30 or 11:00...then maybe stop down CoGos for some pizza around 1:00 or 1:30? Looking for some dedicated eaters who are always hungry and willing to eat. :D

anyway...if you're hungry be there around 8.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Are you sure that you are going to Cogo's? Last night that ended up being the ENP at the waterfront.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
DeaPee said:
BE THERE! Tuesday night's posing night...so look your best ;)

nah anyone wanna grab some food around 7:30, 8, 8:30, then again around 10:30 or 11:00...then maybe stop down CoGos for some pizza around 1:00 or 1:30? Looking for some dedicated eaters who are always hungry and willing to eat. :D

anyway...if you're hungry be there around 8.

Damn Dog, you gonna need a liter bike sooner then you think eating like that.

·
Registered
425 Posts
2 more hours and freedom to eat whatever I can get. I hear taco bell calling my name. Gordita and choco taco. Yummmm.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
MADBUSA2002 said:
2 more hours and freedom to eat whatever I can get. I hear taco bell calling my name. Gordita and choco taco. Yummmm.

grade E meat. if you put that in your mouth, you'll put anything in it.

·
Registered
425 Posts
The best quick fix for hunger pains especially with a side of fire sauce.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
15 cent wings sound good... I got a lot going on this evening, so I am not going to make it. I may be up the Mt. later on tonight though...

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
great turnout guys....I think I sat up there all night by myself.

nah i'm j/k...i had some tom's diner around 6:30 then had some little chicago's pizza around 10:30...thinkin bout maybe throwin some hot dogs on the grill now :D

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
DeaPee said:
great turnout guys....I think I sat up there all night by myself.

nah i'm j/k...i had some tom's diner around 6:30 then had some little chicago's pizza around 10:30...thinkin bout maybe throwin some hot dogs on the grill now :D
Yeah, the MT last night was lame.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Seems like everyone is getting pretty lazy about riding lately. What's up with the late starts anymore. Must be end of season creeping up on us. The sun doesn't stay out as late as it had been.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
MADBUSA2002 said:
Seems like everyone is getting pretty lazy about riding lately. What's up with the late starts anymore. Must be end of season creeping up on us. The sun doesn't stay out as late as it had been.
Everyone is scared. Last night was such a nice night too. Even the monkeys came out.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I think I will be out tonight....just removed and replaced the heat radiant tape on my fairings and need to test it out.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts