Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess the usual suspects are going up - SB, YP, Slasher, BC, Hannu, BBQ ...?

I'm on the scrounge: I saved a pair of Pirellis from the old bike and need to get them up there to trade in. Yes, could fit them just for the ride up but if anyone has room in the car I'd be grateful. (No way of fitting a pack rack to the K4.)

·
Registered
43 Posts
I am back from holidays and ready to go racing. When are you guys planning to leave for Sepang. My plan is to leave Friday in the morning towards Concord, unpack and have fun on the track in the afternoon.

Anybody else with the similar plan.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still scrounging

Last chance for the honour of taking my old Pirellis up in your very nice and roomy car. Or two cars, one tyre each? I'm giving away drinks in the bar and tips on how to go slower. C'mon guys, don't all rush. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Re: Still scrounging

1-4 The Road said:
I'm giving away drinks in the bar and tips on how to go slower......
Right then .... so it's coke for the lucky one and then to go slower they either follow you or me ... ?? .... hehehe .... no wonder no big rush to help ...

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, real alcohol, though it's hard to get YP and several others to drink at all on a Saturday night - too fixated on the next day's races.

As for going slower, BBQ has lain down the gauntlet:

Trevor mate, you will never get past me again into turn 1. New bike? Phahh, Shew shike!!!!!!!
I say we get each side of him off the grid and manoeuvre him into Captain Crash.

NOW ABOUT THOSE TYRES!!!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Sorry mate!

The car will be pretty full, I'm bringing up some stuff as well so I probably won't have room for your tyres. You could drop them off at my place and I'll see if there is room - but no promises.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I am trying to get some wheels up there however my bike is already there. I am planning on sticking them on the flight. If you deliver them to my place boxed up i can take them.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm driving to boot camp on friday evening around 7pm ->
There is some space for Pirellis and one passenger as well.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Unfortunately my schedule has just been changed and I am flying on the Sunday afternoon, so I wouldn't be able to take part in the fun over the weekend.
I have booked a room at Concord and will appreciate if someone can take it instead of me, so they woudn't charge me for late cancelation.

I'll be back in Sin on Friday morning and interested parties can call me on my mobile 96923424

Have fun

·
Registered
35 Posts
with you in spirit, lads

I'll be tuning in to MSS 3 and be with you guys in sprit - Have a great weekend and stay on the grey stuff. Dont forget to post the race report!

I have finally repared the trusty Duc from the move damage and cleared my paperwork for a first track outing in Croix en Ternois (Le Touquet / Lille) so things are looking up. - We are even getting a bit of Singapore weather here this week.

good luck all - Nick

·
Registered
35 Posts
great write up and photos

Well done SB / Nokiahead and All.
Looks like you all had a useful day out. Aren't Slashers pin stripe tyre warmers just the business - no more offs on the warmup lap then.

Good write up and results service - better than the WSB!
Cheers all
N.O.T

1 - 20 of 47 Posts