Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right then, cause I'm a completely unorganised twat ... and have recently been in the Philappines (still itching my huge legend pole) ..... I have it in my diary that we are all catching up on the 25th at Mollies to get these underway .. ??

Didn't bother to write down a time though .... ahhh ... what a complete waste of space I am .... now there is proof of gods love for everyone if ever you heathin unbelievers needed one ...

So then ... I'm off to Penang this arv, but back on Thurs .. but will be at Mollies sometime around 9.20pm ..... BC is this getting too late, what time was the doc to arrive etc ??..

·
Registered
642 Posts
2004 AAM RACE LICENSES

Is that time of year again... License renewals. This year we have left it fairly late so its important that we get it covered in a single pass.

For those wishing to hold an AAM National Race License in 2004 we will be doing the requisitie medicals this Thursday 25th March from 7.30 onwds in Molly Malones Irish Pub on Circular Road (Boat Quay).

You are eligible to hold an AAM license if you are any nationality other than Singaporean regardless of where you live currently. I can sort all of the appropriate release forms out for you.

The medical is fairly routine and consists really of a couple of pints of beer, urine sample, finger food and an eye test. This year Boycie has kindly agreed to provide the unadulterated urine sample.

Remember that we also do the license application together with the medical so you will need to bring the following

1) 5 passport size photos
2) A Copy of your Passport
3) S$ 250 in cash

Trevor and Carl will also need to bring their pension books.

I can't remember exactly how the cost breaks down, but we need to cover the call out charge for the Dr and on top of that this year we will pay the Medical & License fees together, when previously we have done his seperately. There should be some change from this though.

See you all on Thursday and if anyone has any questions please feel free to call me on 9786 1498

Thanks
Gareth

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Blue Catt said:
SAee we've managed to put this slap bang in the middle of the Hong Kong sevens.

If I can move it to Monday is anyone on for that?
.... abso ferkin loootelly ...

monday would suit me better ...

·
Registered
642 Posts
Change of Plan Then

Okay storm troopers.

The Dr. is hapopy enough to change to Monday and I'm just waiting for confirmation from Molly's that we can still host the surgery there.

Tomorrow, Thursday is off though.

Hope this helps everyone... and please someone can we get this round on the email once we have all the details sorted out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts