Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good luck to all SBRer's for the big Sepang GP weekend.

Will be pearched on the couch late Sundee night watching the action hoping to catch a glipse of the MSS - in between the 125 and 250's perhaps :cool:

Some say it's a bit like beating a dead horse BUT my monies still on Tug to finally hold it together and take a win!!!!

Will be waiting for the brollydolly and megastar pics post first thing Monday too :eek:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Divant be daft man !

It would be neat trick if I could pull off back row of the grid start to podium but:eek:

Ill settle for top ten in the first and top five in the second.

Id like third in the first and a runnaway victory in the second, it all panned out last night while I was snoring so why not:D Mick came over and shook my hand after the race too:)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
MIcks a

two timing barsteward.

He was tellin me how lucky the SBR boys were that I wasn't taking part.

C'ya's all there.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Divant be daft man !

Tug said:
It would be neat trick if I could pull off back row of the grid start to podium but:eek:
I remember you mentioned this once before??? What's this 'must start at the rear of grid' business??

Mick came over and shook my hand after the race too:)
Then you woke abruptly with your hand on it.... right :cool:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: Re: Divant be daft man !

Gixxer_Dave said:

I remember you mentioned this once before??? What's this 'must start at the rear of grid' business??

Farkin working on Friday so cant get up in time to snatch pole again:crying:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What?? You can't be that dead important...

If you'd have given me a little more notice I could have shaved me head and jumped on a direct flight to K.L in plenty of time!!!!

Would have been nice to catch up with an old friend (The Mighty Gixxer I mean.....) :twofinger

1 - 8 of 8 Posts