Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DD's been good enough to give me the points and positons for the very first Malaysian Super Series.

Has anyone got the official time sheets?

Would like to show the fastest laps for you guys in my spreadsheet.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
for the love of ...

are we ever going to get this thing ..... or are you just being a cant and teasing us all ....

I had forgotten all about it ...

It was ...like...MONTHS ago that we were promised a copy ...

You still trying to work out how to have more than one line in Excel right ?

Moist Tweet .... your a cant !

:hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl:

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Patience

Legend

Its coming big boy, but it would be great if someone could tell me whether there were time sheets for the first race, JULY.

A simple yeh or neh would suffice. Otherwise people's personal best times will be based on what info I have, SEPT, OCT which is Full track, & NOV.

I remember at Molly's the boys were taling about an amazing 01:07.5?? that Oli possibly fooled the system with so i guess there were times?

Did you have transponders, stop watches or some sun dials and divine inspiration?

Answers please, unless of course you dont want this points table!

Do I need to spit my dummy? My toys are out the pram already!

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its done and posted via SBR

Ladies... its done.

Sent to sbr riders so no doubt to night it will be distributed.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
First race time sheets were destroyed

We had to destroy the time sheets for the first race because Oly managed to get credit for a 1.07 lap:eek: Clearly there was some mistake but he is still quietly gloating over it, I suspect he will have a copy of the time sheet taped to his bedroom wall.

I have a copy of a qualifying session from the second round and the time sheet for the first race of the second round, I cant think why I decided to keep them but I qualifyed in 1.08.592:D and came first in the first race:D

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FAx'em over

Tug, please fax or e-mail them over. 67364329.

Anyone else gloating over anything extraordinary in race 1 (JULY), please remove the sticky stains and send me what you got.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
.........and Horses

DD

Excellent all I need now is qualifying and Race 2 and we're done.

Did you have transponders for this event? The print outs look surprisingly familiar to Pasir Gudangs' system which was very manual to say the least.

I think there was just a beam across the start finish line and everytime someone past the punched in the number of your bike and the PC would then calculate the time. Two bikes together could give some either very enthusiastic or disapponting results.

So then who's got the last two sheets?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Andrex

OK managed to find what I think is the qualifying times, it states practise results but from the time and date must be the qualifying.

We were not entrusted with transponders the first time out so it was a beam and manual input as you guessed. I was using my lap timer and the times were pretty similar.

Your lucky to get any result sheets at all, most of us were so nervous probably ended up using them as bog paper:eek:

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wrong Round Tug

I got the fax but the results are for septembers race not july!!!

Looking for the very first event in july.

Race 2 needed

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
It may be the wrong round to you but...

It happens to be a record of my lap record ya cunt:p

Fastest real short circuit lap ever recorded I belive, want me to send it again so you can spurt yer fat all over the page:D

I was crap in all the other rounds so burnt all the evidence.

I was actually crap in round two but had a brief moment of glory in the first heat:crying:

Now that I think about it Im the qualifying king:D I qualifyed first in all of the rounds that I was there for qualifying:D

Im my hero:cool:

Or am I deluding my self :confused:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Re: It may be the wrong round to you but...

Tug said:
.......Im my hero:cool:

Or am I deluding my self :confused:
No mate ... your OUR hero ...(get you own) ..:thumb: :thumb:

I'm the Legend :p :p

Slasha .. well, he's our problem sorter'er :finger: :finger:

And .. Ollie ... well, he's just a CANT ... (that's right lads' gotta get em when they are down, as me Dad used to say.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Splats & Laps

Tug

Your gonad draining track record, (the one that Grampa Graham's after),is already logged and recorded for September and in fact top man in the master results sheet, 'position by fastest 1/2 pint'.

In stark contrast, Legend's brand new, factory RRR, magnesium arsed, high compression, rev master deluxe, tea trolley is dishing out the scones to the lovely men waving the flags a mere 8 seconds behind.

All I need now is Heat 2 of Round2 July. Whoever one that race is bound to have a sticky copy...eh Gareth?

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: Splats & Laps

Boycie said:
Tug

Your gonad draining track record, (the one that Grampa Graham's after
If his bike and pace maker can hold together there migh be a chance of snatching the title away :twofinger
I feel a last race of the season frenzy approaching, does the Spenag General Hospital serve Christmas dinner ?:crying:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Re: Re: It may be the wrong round to you but...

Gixxer_Dave said:

Seems like there are others out there???? Sicko's!!!

Tug's Brollie Babe
Davo .... brill pic of those lovely things mate !!! .... and exactly HOW did they end up with an 'I love Tug' plaque ?? ...

Never mind .... the BrolBit hasn't been putting out enough lately ... so I'll be printing that out in full dulux technicolour for a full on hard charging red blooded christ it's gonna hurt slap myself stupid and call meself nasty ... wank session !!! .... ohh baby, I'm getting all wet just thinking about it.

So, any of you lads want to join me .... we can play 'sticky biscuit' :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts