Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was suddenly overcome with a touch of nostalgia last night so I had a quick flick through the MSS phots. The fashion police has been gone 4 months and you lot have turned to rat shit. :confused:

Nils, I see you have a new bike and possibly a team mate? What’s the deal with your colour scheme? It’s like something out of the Ming Dynasty, all that gold leaf!!!, you need some twirly bits on the ends of the clip ons and possibly some chinese lanterns to finish it off:twofinger

Either that or you over did it on the fake tan!:hurl:

Yellow Peril, are you still being sponsored by the fast food giant? How was your Mc Race this weekend? How many Mc Moments did you have?

BC, what colour is your new bike? Hopefully you have seen the light and the Garfield has been finally ditched! :barf:

Attachments

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
How it should be done!

notice - Front row!:D

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
somthing up here

try again

·
Registered
642 Posts
Will,

Somehting tells me that you and technology don't always get along!

Paint scheme on my bike is Honda colours Black and Red.... (with a bit of gravel rash!!)

Race w/e was superb... very happy with the bike but could do with a bit more grunt. Handling is superb. Practice went okay, qualifying was shite (very hard to get a clear lap) so I only managed 21st on the Grid.

Race one saw me up in the 10th place until the demons struck with 3 laps to go... yup I binned it between turns 1 and 2 by accidentally pulling the front brake lever when I went to blip the throttle... (god alive how daft is that)

Anyway damage was virtually nil so back on the grid for race 2 albeit at the back and made it back to 14th place.

Hwr, very happy with my laps times as now running consistent low 1.12's and if I can sidestep my own stupidity next time, have a decent qualifying and get my head down, then good things should be on the way.

Boycie now has pushed on through into the 1.11's.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Sounds like you are all having fun

I am really pleased with my blade. I have gone a little mad on the bells and whsitles, no changes to the engine however it does roll rather well.

I know what you mean about grunt, there doesn't seam to be any kick in the arse mid range, feels like i always image a honda to feel like - boring!:eek:

Having said that, the only person who went quicker than me down the straight last weekend was a GMT factory team R1 with an endurance swing arm and a 45kg frenchman aboard:rolleyes: Kawa 10's, R1's, gixers, - NEY BOTHER:twofinger

I really have new respect for these MotoGP boys. My speedo (with stock gearing, 16,40) was reading 295 on a good day at the end of the straight. As measured by the circuit my speed through the speed trap was 274!!!!!!!!!

The MotoGP were clocking 340 ish! Had they had my speedo then they would have been doing 370's!!!!!!!!!!! FACK!!!!!!:eek:

·
Registered
560 Posts
It's elementary Will,
When someone waves dollar bills in your face and say they will pay for your bike's paint job as long as they can choose the colour and put their name on it. Then it is a no brainer to say yes thank you, and step aside and let them to it!!

I was tired of having people asking: "so how many times have you crashed your bike??"
Especially when the fact is that I've only crashed it once...!!
The spots on the tank that had lost it's paint after the crash and repair job were beginning to rust, and I would've had to do something about it soon anyway.

I've not got one, but two team mates. They are both riding Kwakkers as you see, so I'm not going to be threatened anytime soon as the number 1 man...:D

Andy, I see that our lines into turn 2 during the second race were very different. Yours was also more the line the f..king fast pros were using. The fact was that I was having to fend of the guy behind for the whole race, and was trying to cover all the passing opportuneties.

I was pretty happy with the weekend and the times we did. Especially considering that the 4 people in front of me were either professional sponsored riders or previously so. I could stay with them for about 2 laps, but then I would have to consentrate more about keeping my position. Only makes me look forward to the next round.:D

·
Registered
270 Posts
Nils, where did you get the pics? And Will, my bike will have the same, bronze, colour scheme next race. If they paint it for free I'm not complaining...

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
:D Cool, if i bought you all frilly panties and bra's for free would you wear those as well ( not you Boycie! ) WHores the lot of ya:twofinger

·
Registered
560 Posts
Thought you were the master of the internet universe

Check it out HERE GD.

The irony is that the paint job is already chipping....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Master of nuthin' me

Arrr Silva, now I see.....

Not sure slagging off your sponsors product is what they had in mind BUT why don't you write a customer testimonial along the lines of....

'after only a handiful of laps at Sepang I have found your paint to be next to useless, I mean if it can't handle a few hours of high speed sandblasting and the occasional trip through some slightly deeper sand, then what's the point'

Signed,
Unimpressed from Slough

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Jobby brown bikes

bigphil said:
:D Cool, if i bought you all frilly panties and bra's for free would you wear those as well ( not you Boycie! ) WHores the lot of ya:twofinger
Too funny BC:D

Nils, dont suppose your thinking of a new future in marketing?
Hope not:twofinger

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: Hah?

bbqq021 said:
BC or BP?????

Nice one Tig!:twofinger
Well spotted Wooden Will, should read BP.
Which one is B1?

Back in Shanghai all next week so will catch up for a few refreshing beverages, Mrs T is joining us for the weekend too.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Doctor's Orders

Apparently i am suffering from hypertension and so i am planning a trip to the mountains next week for some flying. Switzerland is the destination!!!:D

Even if i was here i canna drink until they figure out what is wrong with me:confused:

I have actually booked myself on an Acrobatics / SIV course. Not sure how good it's gonna be for my blood pressure:rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: Doctor's Orders

bbqq021 said:
Apparently i am suffering from hypertension and so i am planning a trip to the mountains next week for some flying. Switzerland is the destination!!!:D

Even if i was here i canna drink until they figure out what is wrong with me:confused:

I have actually booked myself on an Acrobatics / SIV course. Not sure how good it's gonna be for my blood pressure:rolleyes:
Apart from the obvious visual and personality defects I wasnt aware that there was somthing wrong with you. :twofinger
Did you tell me about it when we were pissed?
Sorry to hear about your mystery illness, could it be somthing to to with too much farking money? Or altitude sickness from that bleeding penthouse shagging pad of yours? :moon:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts