Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Re: Enduro3

classicracing said:
YP/Nils,

The organisers of Enduro3 will be on hand to register riders/teams at MSS5. So, bring along whatever documents and the registration fee (RM300) to MSS5. Cheers.
Will do!
Besides our race licenses, what other documents would we need??

·
Registered
560 Posts
Talked to BC yesterday and he is very eager to get in on a team for the endurance. It will be good opportunity for him to break in the new bike.
I thought Andy had already said yes to another team, and he was a sure thing...??

·
Registered
94 Posts
Novice or Open?

Nils,
It'd be interesting to see where SIC would place BC. Open class or Novice...he did miss all of last year's MSS, didn't he? That'd put him in the Novice class, I think...

I won't be entering MSS5 as I'm going to concentrate on the Enduro...the OW01 would be a handful trying to match the Gixxer's times. The more laid back pace of the Enduro would suit the ol' girl better.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Do what?

Oi Classic,

What you mean I missed all of last year's MSS.... I finished second in the Sporean section you dosy twonk .

Trying to make the enduro as a "run in"for the bike but will be out there for the support race at the Moto GP.

Lets see what the coming week brings
GCW

·
Registered
8 Posts
Enduro

I wanna do the Enduro thang too - can YP collect a cuple extra application forms please. Tar. And btw PIA Wilson keeps asking me for his sunglasses which YP has ????

Sorry been so long absent. Finally have a quite moment at the office.

BC and myself looking for one other rider to make a team...!!!

Someone who can wheelie will be preferred so that counts all you bunch of whimps out I suppose
:finger: :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
642 Posts
Re: Oooh angst...

classicracing said:
Ok, ok, no need to get upset, BC...my memory ain't what it used to be.:D

Twonk?
You ain't seen nuffink yet... thats just my customary greeting for everyone!! No angst.

Anyhow, would be delighted to find myself running in the poofters class.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Fair enuff, BC...

Blue Catt said:

Anyhow, would be delighted to find myself running in the poofters class.
Yeah, I wish I was in the poofters class...some podiums would change my mind about running MSS next year. As it is, it's way too expensive to be running round nipping at the heels of the open class.

See ya at the Enduro...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts