Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is racing ?

We will help process applications untill 29th Oct and after that you will need to do it your self.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I'm in ...

How are ya all lads .. I've missed ya ... been a bit busy ... had to do the 'work' think ... and spent most of my time trying to remember how that goes ...

see next thread for more ...

Anyway, count me in for the race. With luck I'll be on me new machine, and it may be run in .... but not likely ... so I'll be the mobile chicane doing 100 kph down the straight in 6th .... but fark me it will be cool cause I won't need to use me nice new brakes for the corners !!! ... cool.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Slayer of Slasher

I'm there.

We need to try and ensure that we have at least 10 on the grid for this and the finale.

Currently where are we

Slasher
Blue Cat
Silva
DD
BB (Baby Face Boyce)
1-4 the Road
Max
Carl
Legend Belly

Flymo... you in for this?

who else ???

on Mc :

English Bob, Mono 7,

Without Steed : PIA,

Bloody hell, we're still a abit thin on the ground.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Am I in or am I out?

Wonder what is the latest update on the SMSA and AAM debacle?

Any local boys making it to the grid?

Time may not be on our side. and I fear this stand-off may extend itself to next year.

What are your thoughts?

·
Registered
146 Posts
So How?..

OK Guys,..will call Joe and find out more on this pending issue.
'
If it is status quo,..lokks like we will be ignored for the rest of the season.

·
Registered
270 Posts
In or not

I wasn't planning to take part this coming weekend. I'm going away sunday evening, I haven't broken the new bike in and I have no track experience with it either (blah,blah,blah...). However, as the weekend gets nearer I'm starting to feel that need for excitement so maybe I should go anyway? :confused: :confused:

So what's the deal:
Are we racing in a separate heat this time or together with the Malaysian riders? What's the program for sunday? (I need to be back at a reasonable time to catch a flight).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts