Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My class starts tomorrow night and runs until sunday, at which time i will be officially m class :D :D

I will then be buying my new ninja zx-6 shortly therafter... come on GIVE IT UP:thumb: :eek: ;)

·
Registered
191 Posts
HOLI HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!:thumb:
CONGRATS....YOU'LL BE FINE JUST RELAX AND HAVE A BIG BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES..CAN'T GO WITHOUT A COMPLETE BALANCED BREAKFAST.:) :eek: :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: :eek: :barf: :twofinger :drool: :thumb: GOOD LUCK MAN!

P.S. JUST HAVE SEVERAL OF CORONA WITH A LEMON AND YOU'LL JUST BREEZE RIGHT THROUGH IT.:thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
591 Posts
Probably the best six you've ever had?

Robert said:
For a street bike I love it, but now that it's a track bike I wish I would have purchased the 6R instead of my 9R.
Pay attention newbies! :D Despite what ya buddies tell ya (iff'n it ain't at least 1000cc, it ain't da bomb!), midsize bikes are nice, 'specially if you're in the 150 lb. range!
Someone once noted that whenever they went to a track day, they noticed the young guys all had 1000's: the guys who had been at it a while had smaller bikes.
OR
As Nick Ienastch used to say, "Any Gomer can twist a throttle." :eek:
Need a second opinion?
Kenny Roberts used to say "anybody can ride a big bike fast-it takes a skilled rider to ride a small bike fast."

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
rain_maker said:
Good luck dude!!! We'll see you out there...:thumb:
helllz yea... cant wait. tonight is the first class. all classroom stuff.. but thats OK. only bad thing is i gotta drive an hour to get to the college:finger: only place open... oh well.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LooseCannon said:
Enjoy the videos....the actors are top notch. Oscar material all the way.
lol well the first night is done. You pretty much watch videos that follow the bookl sections, and answer xtions in ur group.

then u draw a motorcycle to show u know where the controls are;)

tomorrow night is straight line riding... keep u all posted

·
Registered
191 Posts
BECAREFUL WITH THOSE MSF BIKES...THEY ARE FAST AS HELL..THEY RUN THE 1/4 MILE AT 9.00 165MILES...JUST REMEMBER EEEEEEEASE THE CONTROL.........:p

KOOL, 1 DOWN 5 TO GO.:D KEEP US POSTED.

P.S. DON'T LET YOUR FELLOW RIDERS DOWN...YOU BETTER PASS IT..:twofinger

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ferracci69 said:
BECAREFUL WITH THOSE MSF BIKES...THEY ARE FAST AS HELL..THEY RUN THE 1/4 MILE AT 9.00 165MILES...JUST REMEMBER EEEEEEEASE THE CONTROL.........:p

KOOL, 1 DOWN 5 TO GO.:D KEEP US POSTED.

P.S. DON'T LET YOUR FELLOW RIDERS DOWN...YOU BETTER PASS IT..:twofinger
if i fail it you can all noodle whip me lol i better not fail ima be mad:mad:

·
Registered
191 Posts
I HAVE FIRST DIBS ON NOODLE WHIPPING YOU....I'LL MAKE YOU WRITE 1000x " I HAVE LET DOWN MY COMRADES"...NAH, YOU'LL BE FINE. TRUST ME YOU'LL PASS......IT'S JUST A WALK IN THE PARK:p

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
AlwaysNewbie said:
i'm stoked too! my course starts on the 30th! gimme the answers to the test when youre done aite? :D

oh yea, and do they let your borrow gloves if you don't got any?
The college im at has gloves and helmets for you to borrow. I went out last night and bought nice boots from walmart (btw if u need over the ankle boots check em out, great prices and tight lookin boots;)) I just have to get there early to get me some gloves an a helmet before were suppose to begin.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
If you haven't been in a while, they just came out with a new video for the class. The teaching sturcture has also been changed. The video is LEAPS and BOUNDS etter than the old one. Basically, it is a new format for teaching the class, more group and student teaching format than before. Oh, and the video is full of scenes of a yellow Ducati 900SS riding around.
Reddragon, once you are done, give all the feedback that you can. I am very interested in an unbiased opinion of the new format for the class.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
funksouljon said:
If you haven't been in a while, they just came out with a new video for the class. The teaching sturcture has also been changed. The video is LEAPS and BOUNDS etter than the old one. Basically, it is a new format for teaching the class, more group and student teaching format than before. Oh, and the video is full of scenes of a yellow Ducati 900SS riding around.
Reddragon, once you are done, give all the feedback that you can. I am very interested in an unbiased opinion of the new format for the class.
I just did a complete write up under the "newbie" section... its called "Completed MSF course my review and insight"

·
Registered
218 Posts
I Remember that feeling...

Anticipating the class is almost as fun as the class. Get some good rest Thurday night so you can run into Friday class, then back to bed for some Riding SAT and Sun. Rest is key to attention. Attention is key to riding and especially learning.

HAVE FUN:D :) ;) :thumb:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts