Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So-- Not only did I pass my MSF course, BUT I passed with a perfect score!!! First perfect score of the season, both the written and the road test!!! Oh and I was also the fastest person in the cornering at 2.6 seconds....Ahhhh... I almost died.. You know how in game shows when people win they jump out of their chairs? Yeah that was me. I'm boasting I'm sorry but damn it feels good! Thanks for all your support! hehe.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Congratz, man.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
JBaz said:
Florida isn't exactly part of the "Ole South". You can't away with being ignorant, just bitter, stupid and old. lol
Come down here and talk to some of the locals in my area... its pretty deep south in my parts of FL. But you cant ask for better friends and neighbors than rednecks!

Sepias

Cow tipping anyone?!?!

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
1st off, where is Plant city?

But Florida isn't really the south. Just southerns migrated down there. But Florida is just naturally filled with stupid people. I feel sorry for yah. hehe.

I'm just surrounded with a mix of rednecks and smart idiots. Its always funny to watch a redneck argue with a yankie.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Damn it is a chick. Doesn't come from being stupid, just not paying attention. :twofinger

As far as the stupidity in FL goes, you'll be amazed at how stupid some people really are. :(

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
JBaz said:
1st off, where is Plant city?

But Florida isn't really the south. Just southerns migrated down there. But Florida is just naturally filled with stupid people. I feel sorry for yah. hehe.
Plant city is the winter strawberry capital of the world fool! How dare you not know that:twofinger It's just outside Tampa. We use to be nothing but farm land, but the farmers are being pushed out for housing developments. I feel sorry for me too:crying: And yes, FL is naturally filled with stupid people and pi$$ poor drivers.

Sepias

1 - 20 of 50 Posts