Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i just signed up for the advanced course. has anyone ever taken this? we all tell newbies to take the beginners course, but i never hear anything about the advanced course. i'll report back after i've taken it. but get this, the site is like 70 miles from my house!? you practically have to be an advanced rider to even get there! for some reason i have a feeling i'm gonna be the only one there with a sport bike.

vroom vroom!
-chris sedition

·
Registered
460 Posts
I just finished the basic course. Then they told us they want us to come back in a year, for the advance course. They told us that they do the same stuff we did in the basic course but on our bikes. I really don't see the benfit of that. I would much rather spend my money on a track day where they coach you and give you some advice. I don't see the need to pratice figure 8's weaving in and out of cones on my bike. I do that every day just trying to stay alive.

·
Registered
177 Posts
When I took the basic, a guy in the advanced class brought his Gold Wing and his wife. I guess you can go through it with a pillion rider.

They dump this brand new Gold Wing 3 times during the day. It was worth the price just watching those two pick that beast up three times.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hawkman said:
When I took the basic, a guy in the advanced class brought his Gold Wing and his wife. I guess you can go through it with a pillion rider.

They dump this brand new Gold Wing 3 times during the day. It was worth the price just watching those two pick that beast up three times.
Holy crap I laughed so hard reading this

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Sometimes one really has to wonder what goes on in the heads of other m/cists. The above is simply a hum-dinger. Yes I am still amused-------how I wish I could have seen that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts