Sportbike World banner

Mrs. Shasta takes a ride!

1K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  DreamRyder 
#1 ·
She rode to work today. First time going anywhere on her bike (not just around a parking lot or around the block)!

:cool:

See less See more
#7 ·
ALRIGHT! before you know it.. you two will be argueing on who's turn it is to go for a ride and who's gonna be stuck home with the kids :p

Congrats Suzanne! (now this time I hope I got the spelling right :p - especially since I kept referin to her as shannon before :eek: )

now ya gotta come up my way so we can get her on some back roads to practice some curves without traffic ;)

BTW Steve.. .missed you at the track yesterday.... :cool: Trackoholics is puttin on another one Oct 15th though *hint hint* :p and this time it'll be forward :drool:

E.

#9 ·
shasta mcnasty said:
I'll see if I can pull that one off. Kinda blew the motorcycle fun budget on Suzanne's bike though... ;)
Oh I know all too well about that right now LOL... my Visa Card is getting a few more milage points come this afternoon... :p so I'll be skrimpin to save up again AND to pay off my newest toy :p

E.

#11 ·
icantslowdown said:
that ain't gonna be another one of dem dere electric toys is it? :p
:laughing: :thumbs2: but no...

I was referin to a Kimber Custom CDP II :drool:

ya got any dress shirts to match this???? :eyebrows:

E.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.