Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went and saw this movie a week or so ago, and I LOVED it. It is perhaps my third favorite movie of all time behind Fight Club and Boondock Saints. It had an amazing story line about a citizens uprising against the government. It had a perfect blend of action/blood to go along with the rest of the story line. It was sort of like how in boondock saints, there wasn't a ton of violence, but when it happend it was awesome. Anyone else see it? If not, get your ass out there and watch it.

·
Registered
515 Posts
been meanin' to see it, sounds like I should go to the theaters after work one of these days. I don't care if natalie portman shaved her head, she's still hot :D

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Hi All-

Probably going to wait until it comes out on DVD because it got creamed by The Wall Street Journal last week.

~ Blue Jays ~

·
Registered
746 Posts
I could see how this movie would be a love/hate one. Personally I like it. The beginning was a little slow, and at the end of the movie there are still a lot of questions that could/should of been answered. Other than that...

:thumb: :thumb: from me.

-M-

·
Registered
980 Posts
Most my questions were answered. I enjoyed the movie, however they basically took all my george bush conspiracy theories and put them into a movie :).

·
Registered
20 Posts
Haven't had a chance to go to the movies recently because of the warm weather but I really want to see this movie...I have heard great things about it.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Creedy: Defiant until the end, huh? You won't cry like him, will you? You're not afraid of death. You're like me.
V: The only thing that you and I have in common, Mr. Creedy, is that we're both about to die.
Creedy: How do you imagine that's gonna happen?
V: With my hands around your neck.

·
Registered
183 Posts
my favorite quote from the beginning of the movie:

V: Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
chels said:
I saw the movie a few weeks ago and really liked it as well. I want to shave my head now! lol
Someone has to lock you in a cell, and half drown you in the toilet first. If you need someone to step up and free you from the fear of death, i'm on it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts