Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
Man - some of that is brutal! I've gotta say the Star Boyz make it look so easy. As for those wheelies that become unstable... Ouch!!!! That's the whole idea of high speed wheelies is to make sure they don't do that. When you get up to the really high balance point(s) at high speed and back off the throttle there's not enough acceleration to keep the rear on the straight and narrow. I've had that happen many times, you've got to pitch it forward a little and then get back on the throttle.

As far that guy hitting the car after he drops the wheelie, man that was harsh at minimum. He wasn't in place to get back on the throttle and completely lost the front end... Fookin' Ouch!!

And that cop-pass is priceless.

What the hell was that guy riding in the raining thinking?

·
Registered
391 Posts
Cool! Almost makes work bearable when I get to watch something like that at lunchtime! The clip at the dragstrip is something. I guess it's harder than it looks to go in a straight line.

·
Registered
106 Posts
The song is Boom Shak A Lak by "Shaggy"
Pretty good Reggeae (sp?) tunes

You did a great job man!! I've shown it to tons of folks. You don't mind if I put it on my intranet site at work, do ya? I'd put it on my other site but just don't have the space right now... with your permission of course.

<getting ready mentally for this total rebuild onto a new frame>

Ciao~

1 - 10 of 10 Posts