Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Um....Alcohol what?? It just has alcohol there ...not if it was involved or not.

I didn't know him but it's always sad to lose another motorcyclist. :(

Jen

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
I am sure it meant alcohol was involved. I agree it is sad when anyone dies, and I feel for his family and anyone that knew him. I just don't understand why people drink and ride, or drive for that matter. I'll admit that I have been behind the wheel a few times when I probably should not have been, but nowadays, I am quick to give up the keys. One thing I never do is drink when I am on the bike. That is just absolute stupidity to me. To each his own, but its just not worth it to me, and I have a hard time feeling sorry for someone that may have been drunk and running from the cops. My :2cents: Flame on! LOL!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Jgreen said:
I just don't understand why people drink and ride, or drive for that matter.
I would much rather have someone out there on a bike after drinking than behind the wheel of a car or truck or suv.

I'm not saying I do it, or think it's ok.

·
Registered
352 Posts
The one time I was drunk and thought I could ride my bike home I hopped on it and tried to peddle it. At that point I decided to just get a ride. My boys were like, WTF are you doing as my feet were making circles looking for the peddles. LOL.

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
the wizz said:
siblings, spouses, parents and relatives, are not in the riders equation of drunk driving and death.

They bear the burden of the loss, not the rider.
Anguish may be minor, or may be horrific.
Definitley life altering.

Get married and have kids, be consious of actions and consequenses upon others....and you....may........see the big picture.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts