Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Motorcycle Safety Fundraiser

Just an FYI to everyone out there. This weekend is the motorcycle safety fundraiser at Schoolcraft College. I know alot of people here have benefited from this program and I thought you might be interested in helping out. Here is a link to the flyer on Schoolcraft's site. Pass the word. The more money we raise, the more bikes we can replace...and we all know how the bike fleet is.....

Motorcycle Safety Fund Raiser

If you're out for a ride in the area, stop on by and visit...maybe enter the Hardley Ableson Raffle....for 10 bux I'd ride it :twofinger

Justin

·
Registered
20 Posts
sorry I am lazzy and the link didn't work when is it. they put on a good class and help me alot ( not taking the mi most test) but it is a really good class would recomend it to any new rider.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
DiveCon2k4 said:
sorry I am lazzy and the link didn't work when is it. they put on a good class and help me alot ( not taking the mi most test) but it is a really good class would recomend it to any new rider.
link works fine...it opens a PDF.

"Saturday, September 17th. Fun starts at 11am"

-=bmacd=-

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
I was gonna go to this but I have a class that morning. Anybody heading out this event is only about 10-15 minutes from my house, go to the rally then come party.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DiveCon2k4 said:
Not takling the MOST? Why not? If you can do the first test, the second is passable as well...they're all the same skills...just different paths of travel. Judging by this, I assume you already have your endorsement and took this as a refresher since you can't pass the class without the MOST.....

Justin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts