Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any information on motorcycle roadside assistance programs?

Thinking about making a 200 mile trip soon, and worried about what I would do if I had a break down on the freeway somewhere far from home.

Thanks for any info!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Kawasaki Good Times Owners Club will tow you. Membership is in the $30-40/yr range, and you don't have to own a Kawi.

AAA, depends on your local chapter and your membership level.

Both will take a while to filter through their respective computer systems that you're a member eligible for towing.

200 mi is not far!

cdma2k

·
Registered
925 Posts
cdma2000 said:

200 mi is not far!

cdma2k
:thumb: Sure, anything can happen, but 200miles is not even a day trip. If something *did* happen, I would hope one of your friends/family members could get you. I`ll be taking a 1200mile trip next week, thats a bit of a haul ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
or you ccould get a bimmer :p
they have awesome roadside assistance with their new bikes

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
The AMA offers Motow. Its a good deal AND it covers your cars (replaces AAA). I have AAA right now, and I have been considering switching to Motow next year. If I remember correctly, you don't even have to be an AMA member to get Motow (But we ALL should be AMA members anyway!!!!!)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Second vote for SRA...

Scott :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
check with your insurance company, i'm on american modern, and if i break down they'll tow me so far, so check with your insurance before you put out more money for something you've already got

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tt_four said:
check with your insurance company, i'm on american modern, and if i break down they'll tow me so far, so check with your insurance before you put out more money for something you've already got
Awesome call tt_four!

Just went over to progressive.com, and found it!
8 bucks a year! now I'm set! thanks again everyone!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts