Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys--

Wednesday night-- a fellow rider and myself were involved in a motorcycle accident up in the Kettle Moraine area. Took a turn way too fast... we're alive thank god... I'm bumped and bruised but my buddy cracked his pelvis in three different spots. =( Looks like it'll be awhile before I get back on a bike (passenger wise or other)... i'll still lurk... Good luck to you all, stay safe and wear your helmets... in my case my helmet was the only thing that saved my life... we took a turn too fast ( 60 mph) and I landed headed first in the gravel and grass... according to everyone I should be dead but my helmet saved me. =) Wear your helmets and be safe!

Love, Mejin

·
Registered
427 Posts
Sorry to hear about that, glad that your ok and your friend to. I hope you guys heal fast.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Hope you & your friend heal fast. We look forward to your "lurking" around more in the future.

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Sorry to hear another rider (or possibly two) are down & trying to heal.

Obviously the helmet did its job & possibly the rest of your gear helped.

Your friend with the pelvis cracked in three places is going to be suffering for some time.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Sorry to hear that, good luck with your friend throughout the healing process. Just curious, were you both on the same bike? And who was driving?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Mejin
I'm from the Milwaukee area also and have ridden those same roads.... where exactly was the accident?? Glad to hear you survived to live another day.

·
Registered
370 Posts
This season isn’t starting out good… Glad to hear that your alright!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts