Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning all

Just having a think about the MotoGP Support race in September. I pressume everyone is doing it?

Does anyone know of a spare bike that is up for hire / loan? I would like to come and do the race but obviously have no bike.

Would prefer a man's bike however there is nothing else a 600 would be great.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Oh top sutff!!

Well done. you managed to screw yourself with probably the only 2 guys taking place. Boycie and Nils.

Gotta take me het off to yer for that:twofinger

·
Registered
560 Posts
I might have something for you.

Razlan is down and out after his 2 crashes and consequent busted knee. He is trying to sell his HRC 'blade, but if it is not sold by the time of the MotoGP, he is willing to rent it out to you.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds Perfect

Not good news all these crashes, you guys seem to be dropping like flies!!!!!

What year is the bike and how much does he want for it? Hire or purchase or even a hire purchase?

·
Registered
560 Posts
Same same as yours just better

Contact him direct +60 12 2020006

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So, Who is actually going to Sepang then in 2 weeks? I am assuming the wandering Gypo, Bp and Co will be there?

Tug? Ni qu?

Is Oly goin?

Is there an Armarda of cars going up? :squid: Any Lifts ????

WTF does :squid: mean?????? :confused:

TrunkMonkey (new geeza on the forum) is coming, this is actually Aaron, He lives in Shanghai and rides and R6 at Zhuhai and Shanghai...

As i said before, i am turning up next sat? Will catch up with your ring leader or social sec to arrange some drinks, who is that these days?

Ah yes, Trevor, your in town? How about friday night for a beer? :thumb:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
So far

We've got Tug, Chuck, English Bob , myself. Papa Rod from Fat and Furious Racing Dubai.
I've got a french Jet ski racer with me ( He should be able to get Motul pit passes) :twofinger

Should be a good bash.
Remember to bring loadsa drinkin tokens

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
digs

Which rockin Shops you staying at?

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
We're all shacked up at the Concorde ( next to the hard rock) in town.
Largely due to the fact that Tug can't walk to far nowadays when he's had a few:crying: so we're just round the corner from the beach club:drool:

I wonder if Legend will turn up with his bird. That'll be 2 years running with the same skirt. What are the chances :eek:

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wonder if Legend will turn up with his bird. That'll be 2 years running with the same skirt. What are the chances
Not likely!!!! The same burd i bit i mean

I would rather put money on New Orleans winning the 2016 Olympic bid :eek:

·
Registered
315 Posts
Hang on, just loosening my drain plug...

Planning to be at MotoGP to spread a little havoc and make everyone else look fast. In fact bike and clobber already at Concorde while I'm in Shanghai, flying back direct on 22nd.

Will, please call me on my handphone.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No Need

Trevor, No need to post your number for the rest of the world to see, i already have it......

Friday night?

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
wot

Com on Trev...you couldn't pull a rip cord:twofinger

I gave your number to the local support group for confused bi sexual women in sensible shoes. If you can;t push em over the edge nobody can:cool:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Glad you included the + sign, I'll be sure to mail your number in to a few of the local dodgy dating sites - your as good as in!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Glad you included the + sign, I'll be sure to mail your number in to a few of the local dodgy dating sites - your as good as in!!!
You may run into some problems doing that GD, you'll find the number has probably been already used..:twofinger

·
Registered
409 Posts
Are any of you guys going to be in the stands or will all of yous be in the pits?

Me and my wife might go down to watch the race... Would be good if we could hook up there or something.

Whereabouts are you all staying?

Near the track or at KL itself?

·
Registered
560 Posts
Don't worry. The guys will be easily recognizable dragging around on their ice/beer garbage bag!:D :D :D:thumb:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Oh yes baby!!!!!! Got the beer tokens ready....
I mean come on ...blazing sunshine...ice cold little green men ( Heineken) and live Moto GP right in front of your nose!!!
All they need to do is fit armchairs and i'd live there. :twofinger

·
Registered
270 Posts
Wish I was there

I wish all the MSS participants best of luck in the support race. I really wish I could be there and take part! I would think some of you will manage times under 2'20"?

I look forward to reading a report on the happenings next week.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts