·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
Nice shots!!!

Kans a cool guy, gald you got to meet up with him! :thumbs2:

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
JBaz definitely is gettin' it down with the lens. We have some pics that we haven't pulled off the camera yet, but they'll be laughable relative to his. I think we have some of the custom rides in the Yamaha tent (that collapsed and hurt two people thanks to hurricane Ike remnants) so as soon as the wife pulls them down I'll try to put them up in here.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
heh, hang on guys, I got similar pics of most riders. I just randomly picked a dozen from the weekend to share. It's just chaotic right now because I'm in the middle of a move and have been internet less for 8+ days! I had to drive the rental car and piggy back some bloats free wifi with my laptop to post those.

Hopefully this week, I'll have tons of time to update my website and make some cool wall papers. I'm aiming that by next season (AMA, if there is one next year? and maybe MotoGP) I'll be able to get some credentials to those like in 07. I'll probably do some NHL stuff in there next year too now that I'm good friends with pretty much the hurricanes team. :)

·
Registered
452 Posts
im jealous :drool: those lean angles are way over 60degrees!
Picture 19 (the guy with the #41, OMG!!!:eek:) insane how that small contact patch can keep the bike afloat!!!

:topic: what do you think the avg wheelbase is on a GP bike?

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
im jealous :drool: those lean angles are way over 60degrees!
Picture 19 (the guy with the #41, OMG!!!:eek:) insane how that small contact patch can keep the bike afloat!!!

:topic: what do you think the avg wheelbase is on a GP bike?
I've heard that 60 degrees is the max lean angle for motogp on a dry track, ~45 when wet. Maybe the camera angle played some tricks.

From what I understand, the wheelbase is normally adjustable, but somewhere in the range of 55" or so.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts