Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy Schnikies...I just got done watching the race. Six riders down from the start light. Capirossie and Melandri are in the hospital in intensive care for the next 24 hours. Gebernau is undergoing surgery on his collar bone. Tough break for the Ducati Team.

I light of Capirossi's mishap, it gives our boy Nicki Hayden the lead in world standings. A bummer for Ducati with both of their riders taken out, team and riders all had 0 points. Eight riders were DNF, six were taken out in the crash at the beginning.

Much more exciting than AMA Superbike.:twofinger

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
I saw the pics....anyone have a video from MotoGP.com? I'm sure it will be on ebaumsworld or putfile soon anyway.

Jen

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
post the footage!

What did the kawi get black flagged for?

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bluto said:
Bostrom highsided in the last ama...some excitement there too.
Yeah, I saw that too...seems like his rear tire fishtailed and the momentum/energy shifted to the front and he lost control.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Ok, I'm not good with the names of these riders.

But did anyone catch the pass for the lead around the middle of the race, when the Copper bike (I think a Kawasaki) was backing it in hard for the pass, and the back tire came up about 8-10 inches off the ground for about a second, and then he put it down and stuck the lead? It was so smooth, it truly showed how good these riders are!

That was the best pass I have ever seen. I'm superized that clip isn't on here somewhere.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts