Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just lettin u all know that me and a buddy of mine from back in hs are prob gonna head up to the sandbox on sunday if anyone wants to go...cough cough james n the gang cough cough cough.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
when i finally go to the race track, you will prob whoop my ass...

so ill plan on getting my ego booster this weekend!! LOL jk!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
you two together? i don't know if there's enough room for your egos - so there's no way i'd be able to fit mine in there too:twofinger

seriously, planning on heading up to my cottage, but if that doesn't pan out, we'll be there.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
god help anyone around all three of ya'll when you're together :p

j/k had to pip in.... ya'll have fun and come back with all limbs as you left with them ;)

E.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ya i can only do sunday, i got a game saturday in saginaw so ill be gone like all day.

im thinkin a little earlier too, like 10-11 be there, cause my girl is coming over to my house after work and she gets out at 3 ish so i wanna be home like no later than 4 ish, and i want atleast 4 hours out at the track

·
I like my bike like I like my girl - Nekkid
1,142 Posts
Well it looks liek im out, which sucks cause i really wanted to go. I had to come home from RO to find out my step moms sister pasted away, so looks like thats what ill be doing this next Sunday.

-Nick

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
linkinpark0726 said:
Well it looks liek im out, which sucks cause i really wanted to go. I had to come home from RO to find out my step moms sister pasted away, so looks like thats what ill be doing this next Sunday.

-Nick
Sorry to hear man... maybe next time though:thumb:
It's lookin good for us on Sunday - Lucky, you in?

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
jjkGURU said:
Sorry to hear man... maybe next time though:thumb:
It's lookin good for us on Sunday - Lucky, you in?
Unfortunately I'll be there in spirit only. My future mother-in-laws b'day is Sunday. I should have just invited her with as I do still have an extra quad :D

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
LuckyStrike said:
Unfortunately I'll be there in spirit only. My future mother-in-laws b'day is Sunday. I should have just invited her with as I do still have an extra quad :D
Seems like the obvious answer to me :thumb:
-My family b-day party is supposed to be Sunday night, we'll see if i make it on time. Last year we got stuck in traffic on I75 and my family was at my house waiting for me for an hour lol

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i plan on leaving there no later than like 4...just fyi, and more like 3 if i can make myself leave the track

such a dilemma, track...women...track...women...track...

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Neller0414 said:
i plan on leaving there no later than like 4...just fyi, and more like 3 if i can make myself leave the track

such a dilemma, track...women...track...women...track...
take her to the track... there your dilemma is just been solved ;)

Nick.. sorry to hear this.. I just had a call from my Mom last night that we've had 2 deaths in the family and 1 that is in such a state from a heart attack that she'd be better off passing as well... not a good week it seems :(

E.

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Does anybody here ever do Silver Lake Sand Dunes?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts