Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK I just got my bike last month. Until now I never ever had a run in with a bike cop. This past SAT I was driving my car to the Airport to do a buddy a favor and I nabbed by a moto- trooper with laser doing 88 in a 70. Ironic I think, and I am pretty pissed since I did not even want to drive him, then he was not ready to go which caused me to have to hurry. AAAARRRGH:mad:

All the while I could have been illegally riding my new superscooter. J/K I am waiting for MSF... 3 more days.:D

·
Registered
560 Posts
I assume you were in the WRX, if so, you're lucky the cop didn't bag you when you were hitting a buck-twenty during "break-in".

BTW, how do you like the WRX? Could be my next car....

Also, invest in a new detector!

Be safe,

Kev

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Bummer..

Tickets suck, but they especially suck when you waste one in a car :(

·
Registered
192 Posts
HondaNut! said:
Bummer..

Tickets suck, but they especially suck when you waste one in a car :(
All of my tickets have been in a car. Funny thing is, I don't do 140 in my car, instead I get crappy tickets when I am not screwing around for like 10 over.:finger:

Just finished up in court the other day, got screwed. Cop showed up and as soon as I knew I wasn't going to get out of it I stalled as long as I could because the cop was antsy to get out of there. I wasted an EXTRA 40 minutes of his time by just kind of stalling. By the time he left, he was really pissed. I hope he missed something good. At least that was a total of an hour and a half that he was not out screwing someone else.:twofinger

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tahoe... WRX is bad ass. Get one. love one. As for needing a better detector I got the Valentine one hard wired. No detector beats laser unless you get a preview from another bastard on the road ahead. Anyways I usually know a cop is coming 30secs to 1 minute in advance. I will swear by V-1.

·
Registered
860 Posts
the wrx'x and the rs rocks:D i love racing with my friends rs while everyone is burning there tires its just like squeek and vroom...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts