Sportbike World banner

Moto GP comes to China

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Gixxer_Dave 
#1 ·
First ever Moto GP in Shanghai on 1st May 2005 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Should be better than the one in the sand pit last year :hurl:

More boring info

#3 ·
Shanghai

Ladies and gents

Despite my troubles i have caused in singers i have resisted doing a runner until now. I have been offered a job in Shanghai, spending time in Houston, and Europe - starting the 10th of Jan 2005 (with a repuatable oil company) to which i would be daft not to take. As a result (of my notice) KBR (subsiduary company to Halliburton) is probably going to be sold in the next year. (WOODHEAD World!!!!)

This means any of you CANTS who wanna go to the MotoGP in China next year will have to endure a week on the source with me!!!!

Ofcourse i cannot say too much at this stage since Carl will be taking note and since the contract has not been awarded yet...................sorry, saying too much!!!!!!!!

So guys, for those of you who don't give a shit (thats probably the ones i am running rings round at the track) FACK YAW!
And to the likes of Carl, Slasher and Nils ( i own a womans bag) i will try and make myself available for the start of the MSS next year!!!!!!

Will be out on the town non stop for the next 4 weeks, see yaw all there!!!!! Will Arrange a night for you to hurl your insults etrc......

#5 ·
Pulling out all the stops

Mate - I'm on the prowl 24-7 at the moment!

Didn't manage to charm the bouncers at Atica - Think it was the first time ever that someone thought they didn't have to pay / queue / walk in in an orderly fashion!

#9 ·
Re: So how is Dave??

Gixxer_Dave said:
So you had a drink with Legend while you were there then??? :D
:thumb: :D Goodun Dave. Can't believe i missed that one!!

Heh why don;t you get yer hols booked too. Reckon we could have a laugh that weekend:thumb:

#10 ·
Wouldn't it just...

Thanks Bp.....

They also have an F1 round yeah??

I'd love to make a run up there in May. It is about time I made another pointless work trip to somewhere such as this...... ;)

Just have to figure out why the company should be investing in second hand rickshaws??? or used chopsticks?? or... :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.