Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Crash central

What a top event..... also makes a nice change to see a new winner :cool: :cool: Should make Rossi the champ in Sepang... :thumb: :thumb:

What about the 125 t-bone, if you watch it slowly the first faller actually gets taged on the foot as he is trying to get off the track :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
not

Not surprised at all. You could tell Rossi wasn't happy with the bike and circuit at the pre race interview. You could see him having trouble finding grip out of the 1st and 2nd gear corners.
Wonder what was up. Some thin was. I've never seen Biaggi run so wide so often in a race either. mmmmh strange.

Was surprised my boy Haydon didn't do better :crying:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: not

bigphil said:
Not surprised at all. You could tell Rossi wasn't happy with the bike and circuit at the pre race interview. You could see him having trouble finding grip out of the 1st and 2nd gear corners.
Wonder what was up. Some thin was. I've never seen Biaggi run so wide so often in a race either. mmmmh strange.

Was surprised my boy Haydon didn't do better :crying:
You should just propose to that gay boy and be done with it since your obviosly in love:love:

Give that boy Hopkins a decent bike and lets see what he can really do:cool:

See Shakey is on an onda next week:eyebrows: Think it will make any difference:confused:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Ouch Bp :D :D

Yeah Shakey got Troy's ride after he crashed his moto x'er. Will be very interesting to see what he can do with it?? :thumb: :thumb: Golden chance to impress for next year :cool:

·
Registered
726 Posts
125cc

If anyone wants to see the 125 crash - let me know - I'll post it

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Re: Re: not

Tug said:
You should just propose to that gay boy and be done with it since your obviosly in love:love:
Ooooooh! Look Tugster, i know it must be hard being wrong every GP race and you couldn't predict what colour tyre's everybody will be using but you're just gonna have to live with the fact that i was impressed with Haydons riding when he was a meer AMA boy and he's come good in the GP's unlike that red neck Suzuki rider. Give him a faster bike and he'll just fall off at a higher speed :twofinger

I'd like to see a brit up the front but i think it's a tall order for Shakey to just jump on a top bike and go quick. We can hope thou eh:thumb: He'd have to crash the bugger off the flight case ramp to do any worse than Baywatch:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts