Sportbike World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
TBR's are better...

Well , the fit and finish of them are...well...decent. Nothing like my TBR's. In fact, my TBRs are so well fitting that they actually stick out in totally different directions! I'm sure that this has nothing to do with the bent mounting bracket the cans came with.
TBR is still so cool though! Get this:
As I am getting ready to finally bolt the clamps shut, I realize that they forgot to include the nuts for both sides!!!! BONUS: AWESOME RIDE TO HOME DEPOT!!!!
Ah, the satisfaction of riding my bike the next day with the new cans installed!!! No wait, after a few miles of riding, I find the left can has done a complete 180 rotation!!!! MY TBR's ARE CROSS EYED!!! **** that! Now the left can is all scratched up from me having to reach back and straighten the ****ing thing out at every stop light.
I know I installed these things perfectly (well, I just followed the directions). But there is no excuse for this type of shitness.

Screw TBR

Sorry I didn't listen, bro!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I should be getting my Erion Racing ones sometime in the next couple of days.

Funny thing, they(Erion Racing) called me today and told me that they had accidently shipped me a set for an RC51 and a few minutes realized it and sent me the 919 ones also. They asked if I would be kind enough to either refuse shipment of the RC ones or just send it back to them and they would credit my credit card. At least they didn't decide to send mine out until after I sen them the RC's back. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts