Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lately even though the weather has been nice and I just traded my old ride in for a new one ... I really do not feel like riding . Sometimes I ride with a 2 or three other riders that I know , and that is great fun but It is no longer fun riding alone .I am considering using the machine for track days and little to no street riding. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ME ?

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
blackkaw said:
lately even though the weather has been nice and I just traded my old ride in for a new one ... I really do not feel like riding . Sometimes I ride with a 2 or three other riders that I know , and that is great fun but It is no longer fun riding alone .I am considering using the machine for track days and little to no street riding. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ME ?
Welcome to the dark side. The track is GOD! :) :)

·
Premium Member
3,059 Posts
Don't feel like the lone ranger either...when I started doing track days, I felt the same way...I never rode alone, in fact..riding on the street became very boring..Do what you feel is best...be a track junkie......:thumb: :D

·
Registered
440 Posts
blackkaw said:
If yoj had read the archives you would know what is going on -

Track days are addictive!

Welcome to the Dark Side. I don't have time to ride on the street any more, and as you said, it's boring anyway, not to mention frightening, after riding on the track. Just make sure you don't get in over your head and you'll be safer on the track.

Always remember what Jason Pridmore teaches: "Never give up on a corner."

Make that your mantra, and buy enough tires to get a quantity discount.

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
on the plus side there's help for your addiction. it's called credit limits. but don't worry, they'll up them.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I gave up the street too, don't miss it one bit, I just do track days every month here in Phx,

Robert, when you coming back , so you can chase my yamasaki around firebird?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts