Sportbike World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I swear I was always considered the "smoother" of the 2 brothers, but recent occurrences tell me different.
His girlfriend’s name is Beth and you can read/see his Valentine gift to her on this page.
http://www.lapdragon.org/~hondatech/valentine.html
I give it 4 stars.

Damn, and all I got my girl was a rose and a box of chocolates (and I work at a candy/coffee shop, free chocolates, how cheap)

And if anyone who can guess at how many people stopped to looked at 2 morons lifting a motorcycle down a set of stairs from a living room, and down another longer set of outside steps gets a box of chocolates :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
More props to my bro

Thanks for the props bro. Took her and the new bike to a parking lot last night for her first riding lesson. She did great! A few stalls at first, but after that she was a pro. Putted up and down that parking lot for a long time, and did very well. I've never seen someone so happy going 15mph!

Justin
93F2
83RZ350
www.lapdragon.org/~hondatech

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When are you going to upload the reaction photos I took? And dont fogret those of the dog too.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Fizzman said:
When are you going to upload the reaction photos I took? And dont fogret those of the dog too.
The dog was excited about the new bike?

J/K :D

Let's see the reaction photos.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
The dog was probably drooling at the site of something new to pee on. Sweet gift though.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Rug Burn said:
The dog was probably drooling at the site of something new to pee on. Sweet gift though.
Ain't that the truth. I'll keep my dogs in the garage overnight occasionally. They have a whole garage full of stuff to pee on, but without fail, they always water my bike tires.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Cool gift. :)

BTW, Don I would kill the dogs for pissing on the bike tires. ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Fizzman said:
One of the pictures of the dog is up. She got her own page on my site. As for the reaction pics, currently, there is a battle raging about those. Beth feels that having just come home from work and looking like she's about to have a heart attack is not the best picture in the world to post. I couldn't possibly post a pic of her against her wishes, could I? heh heh heh....

BTW, gimme some time bro, I've got all of a weeks worth of HTML writing experience, I make updates everyday, I'm only human for gawdsakes!
Justin
93F2
83RZ350

·
Registered
15 Posts
Fizzman said:
OK, I swear I was always considered the "smoother" of the 2 brothers, but recent occurrences tell me different.
And by the way, whats this "smoother of the two brothers" crap? You've been telling these people you're smooth? Good thing I came along. This is coming from a kid that can't walk through a room without tripping over one of his two gigantic feet. Did Mr. Smooth ever mention the time he dislocated his shoulder pull starting a leave blower?
(just bustin' you stones bro)
Justin
93F2
83RZ350

·
Registered
741 Posts
Sportbikeworld said:
Wow,

That's cool as shit. Now all I have to do is make sure Theresa does not see this thread. ;)
LOL... Smart man!! ;)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Honda wrench said:

And by the way, whats this "smoother of the two brothers" crap? You've been telling these people you're smooth? Good thing I came along. This is coming from a kid that can't walk through a room without tripping over one of his two gigantic feet. Did Mr. Smooth ever mention the time he dislocated his shoulder pull starting a leave blower?
(just bustin' you stones bro)
Justin
93F2
83RZ350

OK, gloves are off.

Who's the brother that was in the hot tubs with the ladies while you were at home ironing your skirts.

Who’s the brother that can deal with the public (as dumb as they can be) with out throwing a 100$ socket wrench across the garage and threatening their lives.

And the whole tripping thing is your fault. A person can only take so many blunt force traumas to the head as a child and retain his equilibrium.

Edited to say: O, and there's another thread in the chat forum you should check out, it's called "getting fat". :D

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: Alright...

Pete said:
Both of you, go to your rooms!

LMAO at the the brotherly love. :D
But he started it :p You think it's bad now, you should have seen it when we still lived together.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts