·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
LuckyStrike said:
"Kevin White was arrested Monday after he allegedly groped a 15 year-old female then looked down the shirt of a 13-year-old girl as he made sexually explicit comments to her."

I dont know what happened and I dont want to minimize the act but this seems pretty weak. Thats like a bad day at the office for a lot of people. I think the real crime was that he was a Red Cross volunteer?

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Over_Dose said:
"Kevin White was arrested Monday after he allegedly groped a 15 year-old female then looked down the shirt of a 13-year-old girl as he made sexually explicit comments to her."

I dont know what happened and I dont want to minimize the act but this seems pretty weak. Thats like a bad day at the office for a lot of people. I think the real crime was that he was a Red Cross volunteer?
Mate, it's sexual harrassment and the groping is probably fringing on attempted rape!!!

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
cookeetree said:
the groping is probably fringing on attempted rape!!!
It could have just been touching her shoulder when he made the comment also..

Like I said.. I dont mean to minimize it.. She was very young which makes it more suspicious also...

anyway.. sick bastards that prey on the helpless in the time of need... I think thats the real point here

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
These scumbags are going to pay for their crimes

Nursing chiefs charged over deaths

The owners of a nursing home where 34 people were found dead after Hurricane Katrina have been arrested and charged with 34 counts of negligent homicide for not evacuating their patients.

The Louisiana attorney general's office said Mable Mangano and Salvador Mangano Sr declined an offer from authorities of buses to evacuate the residents of their facility.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts