Sportbike World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, first of all im new to this board. I bought myself a M750 from a friend about 6 months ago. Fantastic bike, took me some time getting used to its temper and handling but im enjoying it very much now. The bike was standard, only mods ive done are termi slip-ons. They sound great but they dont increase the hp. Anyway i just love my bike, but how can i add a few hp without to much cost or trouble and can i put a 170 or 180 tire on my M750 without changing the swingarm?

·
Registered
127 Posts
For what it's worth..............

For more HP, Ducati sells pistons, cams.....you have money, they have what you want.

As for a wider tire. I'd advise against it. If you are going for looks, be my guest. If you are looking for performance, a wider tire will only make the bike handle worse.

·
Registered
193 Posts
i wouldn't say that a wider tire will make it handle worse just slower.i should know i took the 190 off my bike for a 180.makes it turn quicker.more hp?you should have got a full system and a power commander and/or chip.that's a fairly low cost hp gain.i said fairly duc haters!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts