Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
You know... I did that once before. I got tazered at a police demonstration. Wow. A good bit of pain for a split second and then you fall down like a tree while your still awake. Felt unreal. Then again, followed by pain. Now I respect the tazer.

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't think I could ever imagine a situation where I'd volunteer to let someone nail me with one of those suckers. :p

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SepiasSoul said:
I have been hit with 110, but not willingly. I will never again ask my mom to pop a breaker for me lol.
I've copped 240V a couple of times, but it's not the Volts that kill you, it's the Amperes.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Yea, it was an AC wall outlet. I was lucky I was on a wooden ladder so the current went through me and the amps didn't peak. I wasn't on the ladder long though:D

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
yeah, been there done that. I was thinking that the taser wouldn't hurt as much as I thought. some 25,000 volts is daunting, but its not much amp to it. since its powered by like a 9v battery

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
I loved how all his buddies were laughing at him. Lucky he didn't KO himself when his head hit the ground.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Only time i got zapped was pissing on roll of wire, unfortunatly it was leaning on the end of an electric fence.......POW!
Talk about jump starting your heart through your dick wow.:crying:

·
Registered
232 Posts
I have been tazed twice now for training and demonstration purposes. It's an experience that is really hard to describe. First its a sharp pain and then you can not move at all. Once its off, everything is like normal. there is a little tingle left behind throughout you're body but that's it.

·
Registered
135 Posts
cookeetree said:
ROOBOY! How nice of you to visit! :D
Sorry works been so busy(new guy who just doesn't get it). But now I have time to share my useless points of view and terrible advice with everyone.:D

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
I knew a guy that would taze himself in the leg. Didn't seem to bother him much. I told him he should take his act on the road. Nobody would believe it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts