Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think there were enough photos on that other thread, so I figured I'd start a new one. Here are the shots from tonight:

Here are the highlights of the night:

And finally, your humble photographer:

If anyone wants the full sized version of any of these, feel free to ask.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The more experienced riders in this area call it a squid fest and they wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole. And yeah, to a certain extent, they're right. there are a lot of wheelies being popped in front of the place, most of the people wear not enough gear, tell their stories of how they were wheeling down the freeway at 120 when they went down and broke all their bones in their body, and go to a particular warehouse to stunt afterwards. I still like it, cuz there's good material for the camera :D

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
I couldn't bring myself to ride some of those bikes. I would be scared as shit to mess up the paint. I don't even want to know how much one of those paint jobs cost...

Sepias

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WHAT KIND OF LENS WAS THAT U USED DUDE.. IN HOT SHIT RIGHT THERE.:thumb: :D
Excited, huh? :p

The camera I used was an Olympus SP-500 UZ, and it doesn't have the ability to change the lens. So the lens I used was the one on the camera. As far as its characteristics, it has an f-stop range from 2.8 to 8.0, shutter speed of 1/1000 to 15 seconds, and a bulb setting, and a zoom range of up to 10X. For the above pics, a tripod was used.

·
Registered
892 Posts
ya, its decided u are the new camera guy.

hey that black bike with the blue flames...they glow in the dark or just look that way in the photo?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Meat_Shield said:

hey that black bike with the blue flames...they glow in the dark or just look that way in the photo?
That bike is interesting. The photo is a bit deceptive. In real life, the bike looks mostly black, and the flames are this dark, florescent purple. When I took the pic, because of the very slow shutter speed, the camera took in a lot of that florescent glow and made it seem like it brightly glows. I dunno... it's kinda hard to describe it in words, other than to say that it's dark and flourescent purple. It looks badass in person. Much better than the photo.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts